Sign in to follow this  
Attack

Odd Year State

Recommended Posts

13 minutes ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

Going to have a hard time finding kids across the state travel to Johnson Central. Wish this was more centrally located. 

Johnson Central travels every where don’t see why it’s hard for them to get people to travel there

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Checkmate said:

Is this one open to middle school wrestlers ? Or just K-5

I have one that is  2005 / 7 th grader 

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BeastMode23 said:

Johnson Central travels every where don’t see why it’s hard for them to get people to travel there

I think the west KY teams will go to other tournaments (Evansville, Nashville, Carbondale, etc.) in order to "build toward a strong state title run". Don't want to travel that far to risk injury. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2019 at 11:50 AM, ukpridewrestler11 said:

Going to have a hard time finding kids across the state travel to Johnson Central. Wish this was more centrally located. 

No it will be packed just like it always is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

I think the west KY teams will go to other tournaments (Evansville, Nashville, Carbondale, etc.) in order to "build toward a strong state title run". Don't want to travel that far to risk injury. 

You still mad bro?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will say we went a few years back and it was a good well run tournament. My son had a 16 man bracket, its worth the drive for up and coming youth kids 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/6/2019 at 11:05 AM, BeastMode23 said:

Johnson Central travels every where don’t see why it’s hard for them to get people to travel there

I have never seen Johnson Central in Western KY :)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mustang1 said:

I have never seen Johnson Central in Western KY :)

I know they travel every weekend to different places 3-4 hours each way looking for better competition 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Mustang1 said:

I have never seen Johnson Central in Western KY :)

I know they travel every weekend to different places 3-4 hours each way looking for better competition 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Mustang1 said:

I have never seen Johnson Central in Western KY :)

Blue Fletcher wrestled in Paducah last year. Maybe not with Johnson County but we’ve traveled out there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/7/2019 at 9:56 PM, BeastMode23 said:

And also I know they was just up there about 3 weeks ago around  Florence ky how far west are you talking 

Florence is in NKY, right across the river from Cincinnati. I'm thinking you meant to say another town.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this