1982Wrestler

Top Three Middle School kids without a title to watch out for next year???

18 minutes ago, jnv858 said:

Joshua Strayer

Luke Knight

Dalton Matney

Matney kid looks tough. Did someone on here say he was only in the 5 th grade?

2 hours ago, Alf said:

Matney kid looks tough. Did someone on here say he was only in the 5 th grade?

Yup

Well mcx I feel like your post was from the Riddler. You were asked how old he is and your reply leaves a clear possibility. You have no idea how old he really is. What’s your 7th graders DOB? I guess I’m going to be forced into using what little bit of 5th grade math I can remember. 

Also, let’s not forget the biggest  concern here. This topic was hijacked by someone and it took a left turn. Kids are on here, you don’t say derogatory things about kids, you don’t even say things that can be misunderstood as derogatory especially about a respectful young man and this one in  particular is just that. 

• Like 1

I apologize Swain for the lack of clarity...I did not have the specific info in front of me at the time...I was just responding to a question. (The same topic was discussed in February of last year.) The birthday was in November of 2006...my son's? September of 2005.

• Upvote 1

No derogatory statement made here.  Just answering a question.  The young man seems like a great kid and the accomplishment was outstanding...

• Upvote 2

Well didn't think my picks would stir so much attention, so what if I add a fourth:

Joshua Strayer

Luke Knight

Dalton Matney

Logan Castle

10 hours ago, Checkmate said:

Lane Kiser 

Andrew Turango 

Nolan Yost 

Those are good ones! I thought Kiser was going to be a Freshman next year so didn’t even think about him. 

Dalton Matneys brother,  James Carson Matney won his 4th consecutive Kentucky State youth Championship but cannot  be considered

for a long time.,,,,,,,, He will turn 9 years old later this year.:)

• Upvote 1

Dalton Matney is and will continue to be a force.  I saw alot of kids at the youth level who I thought could have done really well at Middle School 70,75,80

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1