depperschmidt

2019 Youth State Weigh-Ins

The youth state flyer says that weigh-ins will be held on Satuday Feb. 2nd from 2-4pm @ the Hilton Garden Inn. Google is showing 5 of these hotels in the Louisville area. I've had a couple people tell me they think it's the Garden Inn Airport but to call and verify. So I called and the desk said the weigh-ins are not being held on their property. Does anyone have solid info to share in regards to the weigh-ins?

Thanks in advance,

Youth State.pdf

Totally agree, we were in line for 30 mins and barely moved. Heard there was only 1 scale which is crazy when you have hundreds of kids and 2hrs. Guess we try again in the morning.

We got in line at 2. At 4 we were inside finally but no where near the conference room. Then a mom got upset and supposedly threatened hotel staff so everyone had to go. I was not a happy camper after standing there for two hours. There were numerous kids around me that just wanted to be able to eat.  

This was an absolute NIGHTMARE. Completely unorganized and a HUGE fail for whoever decided to do it this way.