MikeHarrod

Rankings 1-19-19

Well after a some great regional action this past weekend and the seeding meeting last night I have put together the ranking including all 20 kids in each region that will be moving on to the State Tournament. This is the first time many of these kids have shown up in the rankings and thought they should be able to see their names. Not knowing a lot of these kids I'm sure there are many head to head matchups that I am unaware of. If anyone has anything they want to send me I plan to put out one more revision next week and I can make some adjustment right before State. I'm not nesessarily looking to have the top region winners at the top because we all know that isn't always the case. If you can make a case for a specific kid to move up just let me know.

I also made some revisions on the team dual standings as well. State Duals are coming up this weekend and it looks like Ryle is the team to beat. Should be some exciting team matchups and some championship level wrestling.

As always message me on here or shoot me an email at mcatky@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to suggest some changes.

Thanks,

Mike Harrod

Anderson Co. Wrestling

1-19 Rankings.pdf

• Upvote 2

On 1/22/2019 at 12:46 PM, MikeHarrod said:

Well after a some great regional action this past weekend and the seeding meeting last night I have put together the ranking including all 20 kids in each region that will be moving on to the State Tournament. This is the first time many of these kids have shown up in the rankings and thought they should be able to see their names. Not knowing a lot of these kids I'm sure there are many head to head matchups that I am unaware of. If anyone has anything they want to send me I plan to put out one more revision next week and I can make some adjustment right before State. I'm not nesessarily looking to have the top region winners at the top because we all know that isn't always the case. If you can make a case for a specific kid to move up just let me know.

I also made some revisions on the team dual standings as well. State Duals are coming up this weekend and it looks like Ryle is the team to beat. Should be some exciting team matchups and some championship level wrestling.

As always message me on here or shoot me an email at mcatky@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to suggest some changes.

Thanks,

Mike Harrod

Anderson Co. Wrestling

1-19 Rankings.pdf

Top 20 !! Nice work Mike , the kids will definitely appreciate this ! 

How about your state champion predictions ? That’s bound to start some conversations...lol 

just kidding ,I wouldn’t do that to ya !

• Upvote 2

I’m going to give my predictions after State Duals!! Going to be an exciting weekend!! I have a good idea but things may change. Wrestler your butt off kids!! Let’s see what you got!!!

• Upvote 1

On 1/22/2019 at 11:46 AM, MikeHarrod said:

Thanks for doing these.  I enjoy looking at rankings.  I have a question about your team ranking though. Based on your individual rankings Ryle is ahead of McCracken at 5 weights, while McCracken is ahead of Ryle at 9 weights.  Neither team has a kid ranked at 92.  Maybe I'm missing something, but how does that make Ryle the team to beat? 

On 1/25/2019 at 10:04 PM, GooglyMoogly said:

Thanks for doing these.  I enjoy looking at rankings.  I have a question about your team ranking though. Based on your individual rankings Ryle is ahead of McCracken at 5 weights, while McCracken is ahead of Ryle at 9 weights.  Neither team has a kid ranked at 92.  Maybe I'm missing something, but how does that make Ryle the team to beat? 

Just cause I like stirring things up :-)