Sign in to follow this  
halfhalfhalf

Small school state duals

5 minutes ago, Nike Man said:

If one of the criteria is winning percentage, and your team is undefeated, it doesn’t matter if you beat someone that another team lost to. You still have a better winning percentage. 

What are their records I am wondering? I have seen criteria screwed up this year at other tournaments to where it is a head scratcher trying to figure out how they messed it up so bad. 

EDIT: Scott is apparently 6-1 with a 2 point loss to Simon Kenton.

On 1/18/2019 at 11:06 PM, coachteater said:

Desales and western hills are in

What happened to Western Hills. I see where Franklin replaced them. Will give us a #1 Lawrence vs #3 Carr matchup in the third round. 

20 minutes ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

What happened to Western Hills. I see where Franklin replaced them. Will give us a #1 Lawrence vs #3 Carr matchup in the third round. 

Western hills is battling injury and sickness. Coach Wilkens felt it was only right to withdraw. 

42 minutes ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

2 vs 3 now..new rankings out!

On 1/25/2019 at 6:03 AM, charger said:

How does Scott and Wayne get seeded ahead of Sheldon Clark who is 8-0 undefeated? Both of those teams have been beat? 

Just like with the big school seeding, the committee appears to have gotten the seedings right in small schools too.