Sign in to follow this  
grapplehed

Raider Rumble

Great tournament as always. Track shut down for 1.5 hours  across the country.   Still got out at decent time.  Some stacked weights and many impressive.   Great news is that at least 2 colleges there recruiting KY guys.   MSJ  coach Mason and Spence. and Coach Ruschell from UTC.   They see the value and the talent.  Great tournament as always.  

4 minutes ago, 119Rider said:

Scary that Union has that much depth in their team. Missing several top guns and still taking home second in a very tough tourney.

Very very scary

Was anyone else missing? I noticed a couple guys were still not down to projected weights. Sometimes we don't get a true look at a wrestler for several weeks.

1 hour ago, 119Rider said:

Was anyone else missing? I noticed a couple guys were still not down to projected weights. Sometimes we don't get a true look at a wrestler for several weeks.

From Union or the other teams? 

Quite a few were missing. Sam Grandtaff- #4 at 120. Mannie Murrer #4 at 138. Jimmy Kraeszig #5 at 152. Isaiah Newberry #4 at 160. Still quite a few ranked guys wrestling throughout. 

#6 145 Tristan Spaulding, #7 138 Pierce, 

Looked like a great tournament. Hopefully we can get Dave Johnson and the crew to get this on video. Some of us out of town would love to watch.

2 hours ago, dutch said:

Looked like a great tournament. Hopefully we can get Dave Johnson and the crew to get this on video. Some of us out of town era would live to watch.

Maybe you should just fly back in for a “meeting” that weekend and stay with your buddies and watch in person Mr. Florida!!! Glad to see Mason doing well at West Point Prep!! We all miss Stacy and the Barn!!

2 hours ago, dutch said:

Funny guy!  I am actually flying in tomorrow and staying until Saturday.  I'm surprised Fran didn't tell you.  

I’m glad the Florida sun & the rich and famous lifestyle your living hasn’t affected your sense of humor!! SWOCA is this weekend if you get a chance to grace us with your presence!! 

Unfortunately, I have to fly back to Florida Saturday morning.  I will be there in spirit.  You do realize that the SWOCCA snobs will do a number on the KY kids seeding.  I always love it when our KY kids blow up the bracket.  Hopefully your meathead and the other KY kids tear it up.

Speaking of rich & famous, how many houses do you own?  I only have the one.  LOL

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, dutch said:

Unfortunately, I have to fly back to Florida Saturday morning.  I will be there in spirit.  You do realize that the SWOCCA snobs will do a number on the KY kids seeding.  I always love it when our KY kids blow up the bracket.  Hopefully your meathead and the other KY kids tear it up.

Speaking of rich & famous, how many houses do you own?  I only have the one.  LOL

Cole,Spencer,Noah,Shay,Pye,Mayer,,Spaulding,Peace,Kelsay should all represent. I know I’m missing a few but I like the guys crossing the river!!