Chris Duke

Rankings 12-2-18

I start with state qualifiers from the last year.  I use track and once in a while I get results sent to me.  If you have results you would like to share by all means message me.  It is possible for a kid to be on the rankings going off what they did last year at state and not have any results until the season is half over. 

This is just my best guess by the time regions come around I usually have it close.  Still a couple weight classes have me scratching my head.  I'm sure there are a couple freshman listed. 

1 hour ago, Chuckbarney said:

If you could take a look at Chase Barney at 140lb. I think he should somewhere in there. Thanks in advance. Anderson county middle 

He is having a nice year.  Thanks for the help!

• Like 1

Honestly, I don't know where Trinity Gottler will wrestle. I gave up trying to convince her to drop to 140. Today she beat Hunter Pogue of union at 190. She went undefeated at 190. Her only loss at 168 is to lawrenceburg IN. Her only loss at 190, is Valesquez from Walton Verona 7-2. In any case. She has earned ranking above 152. 

Guys,

This will be my last update.  I thought I would be able to find time to do this, with Noah in High School I can't find the time to put into it.  It is not fair to the wrestlers.  If someone wants to jump in I have most of the weights sorted out and will send you what I have so you do not have to start from scratch.

Good luck the rest of the year.

Chris, I first want to thank you for putting in the time to do these for last year, and for part of the season this year. I know the time involved in looking up results and getting it formulated takes at least 8 hours a week to do. You did a great job in my opinion with limited resources at the middle school level. Not everyone or every team keeps good results of their teams. And without common opponents and getting to see everyone throughout the year, it’s truly just a guess. But for the fans of the sport I want to thank you personally for your time that you did spend doing it.

• Like 1

Need a coach who has a youngster wrestling to takeover..  Someone who will be around the middle school scene for the next 3 or 4 years..... Appreciate ya for doing what you could.  Mine is in high school next year... I always enjoyed these.. Hopefully someone steps up to the plate.. And continues the tradition of getting these guys and gals, Ranked and recognized. ..  Good Luck on the rest of the season everyone. . See ya at Regionals and State!  #300 #KyWrestling #IronSharpensIron.

On 12/14/2018 at 5:44 PM, Chris Duke said:

Guys,

This will be my last update.  I thought I would be able to find time to do this, with Noah in High School I can't find the time to put into it.  It is not fair to the wrestlers.  If someone wants to jump in I have most of the weights sorted out and will send you what I have so you do not have to start from scratch.

Good luck the rest of the year.

Chris,

Send me the info  

I will do my best to finish out this year. My son will be a freshman next year so will need someone to step up  

Thanks Chris for the work you have put into it. 

Mike.harrod@mortonbuildings.com