Sign in to follow this  
DrBaker

Sean Fausz

NCAA seeds are out. Sean is the 15 seed. Will wrestler Purdue wrestler rnd 1. If he wins he gets 2 seed Piccininni Oklahoma state.  He beat Pic last year. Good luck

Blood round!! One match from AA has frosh stud from Cornell. 8 seed. Fausz has been looking huge this tournament. Arujau has been slick all year. We will see. 

Sean wrestled well.  Tough seeds in both the championship and consi’s. Still, congratulations on a very good collegiate career!

You represented Kentucky well!!!

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

Great run shawn clearly one of the best lightweights ever from Campbell co.

Best wrestler EVER from Campbell Co. By far.

On 3/25/2019 at 7:44 AM, wildcat2002 said:

Best wrestler EVER from Campbell Co. By far.

Yeah those two state titles make him ccs best. Particularly compared to the 4 his teammate who went undefeated had along with the 3 NHSca titles two ows 3 Fargo AAs the flo nat title and well all kindsa other stuff.  ...Fausz is a great wrestler but as far as CC and HS goes hes not even 2nd best....another 2 x state champ with 2 undefeated yrs 3 Fargo plaques 2 NHSCA aas a top 4 iron man and powerade placer who easily beat kids who beat Fausz multiple xs in HS ....nice Jab but a bit hilarious In its intent ...dieting to 125 every year may have led to some wins but took a toll not many matches but some great runs ....think he has the TD record at cc but wins falls titles and everything else goes to ATM and as for points scored at state 4 pins and a tech on a state champ by SAM is the most impressive performance by anyone ever at CC fastest pin and most pins in least amount of time that same tourny... lol.

Congrats Shaun clearly a great college wrestler 

• Downvote 3

Just wow. He starts crap when people compliment his kid, he starts crap if people say anything critical about his kid. Now he is starting to down grade someone elses kid because they were congratulated for doing well at the NCAA tournament. Everyone is entitled to their opinion about who was or is the best. For crying out loud there are people who still think the Bengals are the best. Get over yourself let the kids accomplishments spweak for themselves and let everyone have their own opinion whether you agree with them or not. In closing i seriously feel sorry for your son having to live with the likes of you i can already see you screming because he only won by 5 in the 3rd rather than a pin in the 1st. 

On 3/30/2019 at 11:38 AM, LIONHEART said:

Yeah those two state titles make him ccs best. Particularly compared to the 4 his teammate who went undefeated had along with the 3 NHSca titles two ows 3 Fargo AAs the flo nat title and well all kindsa other stuff.  ...Fausz is a great wrestler but as far as CC and HS goes hes not even 2nd best....another 2 x state champ with 2 undefeated yrs 3 Fargo plaques 2 NHSCA aas a top 4 iron man and powerade placer who easily beat kids who beat Fausz multiple xs in HS ....nice Jab but a bit hilarious In its intent ...dieting to 125 every year may have led to some wins but took a toll not many matches but some great runs ....think he has the TD record at cc but wins falls titles and everything else goes to ATM and as for points scored at state 4 pins and a tech on a state champ by SAM is the most impressive performance by anyone ever at CC fastest pin and most pins in least amount of time that same tourny... lol.

• Upvote 2

as for points scored at state 4 pins and a tech on a state champ by SAM is the most impressive performance by anyone ever at CC fastest pin and most pins in least amount of time that same tourny... lol.

CC had another 160 pin all opponents in the 1st period District, Region, and state. Equally as impressive. 

6 hours ago, grappler-of-old said:

CC had another 160 pin all opponents in the 1st period District, Region, and state. Equally as impressive. 

Even moreso!

• Upvote 1

I'm not judging.  I just wanted to put some facts out there.  He did not win fast pin, You have to try to get that, but had 4 pins but not as fast as the 5:00 and some seconds to the winner.  But he was a close second.  For the record SAMs pins were in 7:00 and some seconds.

Hard to compare generations. The next generation will be better than this one and so on and so on. Just basing it on the accomplishment of the time. Kind of like asking if Hank Aaron is better than Babe Ruth and Barry Bonds better than Aaron.  

Also for the record it was not me.  I am a never was.  Just a good wrestler but not a great one. Only placed 3 times but not a finalist.  I don't hold a candle to SAM or ATM. I only wrestled 4 years back in the stone age.  And not ashamed to admit it.  

He had fastest pin in the tournament most pins least time and most points in championship rd in that 2012 tournament and he also became a NHSCS AA a few weeks later and CCs first ever sr AA the next yr trust me grappler of old if you want to compare HS accomplishments with any CC wrestler against Stephen's other than his brother your in for a big differential as a matter of fact same goes for any KY hs wrestler ever ...Stephen walked into the halls of moeller his first day as a fresh already a Fargo AA and was a double AA the next yr and beat kids at Iron Man And powerade that beat the best KY wrestlers ever ,Dont be stupid and act as if any CC wrestler was ever his equal he wrestled up because of Khsaa rules his jr yr and wasnt allowed to even practice for months before the state tournament and he ran through it with ease ...no cc kid ever came close to him in HS not yenter not anyone from the past not Fausz ,he beat Reuschell 14 to 1 when he was a freshman lol beat cooper twice in same yr and on and on you and anyone else want to compare wins that matter step up because you will be left looking the fool his Fargo wins alone put him ahead of everyone ..a double AA as a soph lol when no Ky kid that yr managed to AA at all as a matter of fact I probably have more Fargo AA plauques on my wall than exist in the rest of KY combined ...your idiotic talk of cc past champs is a joke none of them did squat outside the confines of ky let alone starting out as a Tulsa AA and on and on you people are pathetically illiterate when it comes to telling the caliber of any athlete let alone the worth or accomplishments of a true wrestling phenom and yes Phenom is what he was called he tore through Ohio ky and most of the nation from youth on ....multi x 3 way nat champ and on and on he is a coach at Moeller just finished a great run helping Walton...lol you pathetic idiots are all the farthest things from athletes commenting on a kid and family you couldn't comprehend on even being a part of ..all champions lmao 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

He had fastest pin in the tournament most pins least time and most points in championship rd in that 2012 tournament and he also became a NHSCS AA a few weeks later and CCs first ever sr AA the next yr trust me grappler of old if you want to compare HS accomplishments with any CC wrestler against Stephen's other than his brother your in for a big differential as a matter of fact same goes for any KY hs wrestler ever ...Stephen walked into the halls of moeller his first day as a fresh already a Fargo AA and was a double AA the next yr and beat kids at Iron Man And powerade that beat the best KY wrestlers ever ,Dont be stupid and act as if any CC wrestler was ever his equal he wrestled up because of Khsaa rules his jr yr and wasnt allowed to even practice for months before the state tournament and he ran through it with ease ...no cc kid ever came close to him in HS not yenter not anyone from the past not Fausz ,he beat Reuschell 14 to 1 when he was a freshman lol beat cooper twice in same yr and on and on you and anyone else want to compare wins that matter step up because you will be left looking the fool his Fargo wins alone put him ahead of everyone ..a double AA as a soph lol when no Ky kid that yr managed to AA at all as a matter of fact I probably have more Fargo AA plauques on my wall than exist in the rest of KY combined ...your idiotic talk of cc past champs is a joke none of them did squat outside the confines of ky let alone starting out as a Tulsa AA and on and on you people are pathetically illiterate when it comes to telling the caliber of any athlete let alone the worth or accomplishments of a true wrestling phenom and yes Phenom is what he was called he tore through Ohio ky and most of the nation from youth on ....multi x 3 way nat champ and on and on he is a coach at Moeller just finished a great run helping Walton...lol you pathetic idiots are all the farthest things from athletes commenting on a kid and family you couldn't comprehend on even being a part of ..all champions lmao 

Sir this is a Wendy's drive-thru would you like to try our 4 for $4?

• Like 3

as for points scored at state 4 pins and a tech on a state champ by SAM is the most impressive performance by anyone ever at CC fastest pin and most pins in least amount of time that same tourny... lol.

I was not comparing overall accomplishments I was just comparing this statement only. I believe that SAM is one of the greatest I have seen.