DrBaker

Sean Fausz

If you're having trouble finding it or traveling. You can use your cable login information to watch ESPN app. Very excited about this one. He will put a hurting on whoever TOSU send out. 

• Upvote 1

Bummed that he didn't get to wrestle Mead (or Heinselman). He did what he had to do against a guy he totally outclassed. I thought Sean looked really good. His ranking will rise as he gets more matches under his belt, no doubt.

For sure. TOSU is hurting at 125 and shouldn't be. Sean wrestled well, I think he's pretty much where he needs to be. Somewhere in the 4-7 range. I'm really hoping he can make a run at the tournament. Everyone is hoping for an AA this year.

I finally got to sit down and watch this dual. Sean looked great. Thought the ref missed at least 3 different sets of nearfall. Wish nothing but the best for this guy. He has represented KY to the highest level. I really hope to see him AA this year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Been worried about Sean this year. He has a couple good wins ( Moisey, Schroder) but hasnt seen a lot of competition for whatever reason. He's not getting the ranking respect he had last year...Hope he has a good ACC and is healthy to make a run at the NCAA"s. He's Kys best shot at AA for years to come. 

• Downvote 2

Wow Wildcat. “Only shot at AA for years to come.” Damn, not much of a KY wrestling fan are you? No faith in our hometown boys. Maybe you should become a fan somewhere else. Obviously you aren’t getting what you need from our KY boys, so call yourself a Bearcat or a Nittany Lion, or maybe even a Buckeye, but definitely not a Wildcat. Oh! I get it. Maybe your from Arizona and have no idea what your talking about when it comes to KY wrestling. That must be it. I’m sure they have forums where you can find the hero that you have been looking for. Until then, best of luck to all of our D1 through NAIA KY wrestlers that according to Wildcat have no chance of becoming an AA for years to come. I believe in you. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

So sorry. Never meant to take your job/agenda away from you. This is your territory. Your only correct fact is that Sean is without a doubt, one of KY’s best. We “KY” have many great wrestlers, male and female that will AA in years to come. Nobody is fooled with your weak attempt at a compliment only to throw shade on the backside. Nice negative thumbs down on Jan 11th post that only complimented Sean. Wasn’t there 30 minutes ago. Hmmmmm. Agenda. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1