Sign in to follow this  
CradleKY

Lindenwood Open

10 hours ago, CradleKY said:

This tournament will be interesting.  David Carr at 157.  Missouri has 5 HWTs entered including Austin.

https://www.flowrestling.org/articles/6267687-full-lindenwood-open-entries

I know what I'll be focusing on while I'm at my in-laws Thanksgiving... Obviously, from a Kentucky wresting perspective, heavyweight could get very interesting. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked by any outcome (not a knock on Austin or Brandon). Cassioppi (Iowa true freshmen) and Elam (Missouri true freshmen) are the front runners in my eyes, but heavyweight can be difficult to call. Should be some good matchups. 

On 11/30/2018 at 6:34 PM, Wrestling Dad said:

Where was ATM?  I thought he was in the field.

I don’t know, but Missouri’s starter just took third in Vegas at the Cliff Keen....and he’s a true freshman. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

flo just ranked Elam #11 in nation at HWT.   If coaches decide he's the starter it looks like ATM's time is up at Mizzou.  Transfer again or wait it out and see if injuries happen. Wishin him the best and hope we haven't seen the last of him on a college mat.

I think a move to Lindsey Wilson or something would be an ideal fit for ATM. Just personal opinion.

• Upvote 1

On 12/4/2018 at 10:29 AM, CradleKY said:

flo just ranked Elam #11 in nation at HWT.   If coaches decide he's the starter it looks like ATM's time is up at Mizzou.  Transfer again or wait it out and see if injuries happen. Wishin him the best and hope we haven't seen the last of him on a college mat.

I think a move to Lindsey Wilson or something would be an ideal fit for ATM. Just personal opinion.

for the dual yesterday Mizzou had two possible HWTs listed as the starter. Neither were ATM.  Elam got the nod and extended his record to 12-1.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, grappler-of-old said:

Not 100% sure but I don't think ATM is eligible until after the holidays. 

Maybe we will see him again then. 

I thought I remember seeing he injury defaulted earlier this season but not certain.

On 12/4/2018 at 10:29 AM, CradleKY said:

LW has the top ranked HWT in NAIA. I’m thinking ATM would go to a NCAA division III school if he wants to compete. 

• Upvote 1