Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2018/2019 - Preseason September 20

Dylan Walls #9 at 113 and #4 in his region? I don't see that playing out like that considering he beat Gage Fowler for the regional title last year and has win over Cain (@MS State last year, but lost a close one at HS state) and Andreoni (@Christian County last year). If he is indeed the #4 seed out of regions, I'd hate to be the top seed from another region facing him first round. Kid has a kill them all mentality when it comes to the wrestling mat. 

If final placement results at HS state are the big determining factor in these rankings (which we all know the draw at state can favor some more than others), how is Perry #1 if he didn't even place? 

You are welcome. Always tough to weigh out all of the weight changes especially knowing there are a ton more coming in the next couple months. Region 1 definitely appears to be making strides. 

39 minutes ago, DrBaker said:

Where did Luke Chapman end up going to school? 120, 26, and 32 have solid kids all the way back to the 20s!

Funny you should ask. I just got confirmation he is at Lafayette. He will he added in at the next update. 

17 minutes ago, pin2win said:

Not a misprint. Hanson is at North Hardin. 

That really hurts St X, he could be the champ at 113. 

4 hours ago, Bluesdad said:

Looks like a few kids still floating around and not made it on the ranking list yet. 

Johnson Centrals lineup is always top secret until Regionals. Lol. 

4 hours ago, Bluesdad said:

Looks like a few kids still floating around and not made it on the ranking list yet. 

Yeah there are a few that I’ve been waiting for confirmation on the school they are at. In about a month I will post an update that should get a lot of those floaters. 

5 minutes ago, DrBaker said:

Johnson Centrals lineup is always top secret until Regionals. Lol. 

You never know who’s going to show up in JC’s lineup lol.