Sign in to follow this  
DrBaker

wrestlers playing football

Almost my whole varsity roster participates on our football team.  I'm also the Defensive Coordinator, so that helps.  Chase Blanton is our stud running back this year.  

Union has:

Allen Elam
Gideon Adams (who knows if he is wrestling this year)
Gabe Adams
Sam Bacon
Darius Moore
Andre Elam
Davis Pike

On a side note, UCHS is inducting Bryce Sheffer into the UCHS Athletics Hall of Fame during Friday Night's game. It takes 10 years after a person graduates to be eligible, but under these very sad and unfortunate circumstances, they made an amendment for him. Still brings a tear to my eye.

• Upvote 2

On August 31, 2018 at 12:40 PM, ukpridewrestler11 said:

Union has:

Allen Elam
Gabe Adams
Sam Bacon
Darius Moore
Andre Elam
Davis Pike

On a side note, UCHS is inducting Bryce Sheffer into the UCHS Athletics Hall of Fame during Friday Night's game. It takes 10 years after a person graduates to be eligible, but under these very sad and unfortunate circumstances, they made an amendment for him. Still brings a tear to my eye.

Plus Corithian Seales had a badass game. Also Demetrious Griffin, Erock Bacon, Chris Sabino, and Elijah Conway. There was a point in the game where the defensive backfield was Bacon and Bacon, with Adams and Adams. 

On 8/31/2018 at 12:40 PM, ukpridewrestler11 said:

Union has:

Allen Elam
Gabe Adams
Sam Bacon
Darius Moore
Andre Elam
Davis Pike

I saw the video Jeremy posted on FB. Great move on UC to do that. 

• Upvote 1