Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

2018 All Star Classic + Gabe Dean Clinic

The 2018 All Star Classic will be held on Sunday, October 7 @ Moore HS. Similar to the last 3 years, the will be a great event to kick off the upcoming season. The dual will feature a number of great matchups with many of the best wrestlers in our state. 

Immediately preceding the dual will be a clinic by 2x NCAA champion and current Cornell Assistant Coach Gabe Dean. Cost for the clinic will be $25 and will include entry to the All Star dual. 

Huge thanks to Coach Joe Burroughs (No-Ox) and Isaac Knable (Invicta) for their continued support of this event. Two great coaches and even better men who do amazing work to build great young men and women through this sport. 

Coach Josh Johnson and the John Hardin crew were unbelievable hosts the last 3 years.  Many thanks to them as well as to Coach Mike Thomas at Moore for hosting this year.  

Details including schedule and matchups will follow in the coming days and weeks. 

Yes. Clinic is open to anyone and everyone. If your club/Team will be bringing a group please let me know either through email/text/private message so we can make sure we have adequate mat space. Hope to see a large group come out to meet and learn from Coach Dean then stay to watch some great wrestling. 

I'm having a hard time logging into the group.. I have to reset my password every time.. Not sure why the Facebook link quit working .. Might just be my phone.. I sent u a message.  Not sure if I did it right.  I Was trying to see what time the clinic starts and the address.. Also what time will the live wrestling begin? We want to stay and watch some good matches.... Do you have the list of matches yet? Or will it be put up that day? I heard there was some really good ones taking place... Sounds like a good day to watch wrestling...Thanks 

Sorry for the late update, but Coach Dean has a family conflict on Sunday, so Coach Jacob Murton will be running the clinic on Sunday. Start time will be 1:00 at Moore HS.