I hear about 8 of the Kentucky Female team are going. Ashley Courtney, Victoria Powers, Jaine Stephens,  Destiny Eldridge, Savannah Bacon,  Carly O'Neill,  MaQuoia Bernabe, and Courtney Pittman. 

• Upvote 1

Here is your Fargo Team Kentucky!

Cadet Freestyle only

Brayden Giannone 160

Cadet Freestyle & Greco-Roman 

Jarrett Sanders 126

Payne Carr 145

Triston Brooks 160

Junior Freestyle only

Alex Rivera 145

Isaiah Newberry 152

Junior Freestyle & Greco-Roman 

Jordan Bates 132

Nathanial Wheeler 145

Nathanial Lawrence 152

Jack Fuller 182

Tate Morris 285

Women's Cadet & Junior

Ashley Courtney 100

Courtney Pittman 138

Women's Junior Only

Jaine Stephens 106

Tori Doughty 106

Destiny Eldridge 112

Savanna Bacon 127

Carle O'Neill 132

MaQuoia Bernabe 225

• Upvote 1

I did my best to condense down the big schedule. 

Saturday 7/14

Cadet Freestyle: Session I – Preliminaries and Consolations (FargoDome – Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Cadet Women Freestyle: Session I – Preliminaries and Consolations (FargoDome – Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Cadet Freestyle: Session II – Preliminaries, Consolations (FargoDome – Main Floor) 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM

Cadet Women Freestyle: Session II – Quarter-Finals, Semi-Finals and Consolations (FargoDome – Main Floor) 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM 

Sunday 7/15

Cadet Freestyle: Session III - Quarterfinals and Consolations (FargoDome - Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Cadet Women Freestyle: Session III – Consolations-Semi (IF NEEDED) (FargoDome - Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM

Junior Men's Freestyle: Session I - Preliminaries and Consolations (FargoDome - Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM 

Cadet Women Freestyle: Session IV - Finals, Medal Matches & Awards (FargoDome - Main Floor) 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM 

Cadet Freestyle: Session IV - Semifinals, Consolations and Consolation Semifinals (FargoDome - Main Floor) 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM

Junior Men's Freestyle: Session II - Preliminaries and Consolations (FargoDome - Main Floor) 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM T

Monday 7/16

Cadet Freestyle: Session V - Consolation Semifinals (IF NEEDED) (FargoDome - Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM

Junior Men's Freestyle: Session III – 1/8 Championships, Quarterfinals & Consolations (FargoDome - Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 12:30 PM

Cadet Freestyle: Session VI - Finals, Medal Matches & Awards (FargoDome - Main Floor) 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM

Junior Men's Freestyle: Session IV –- Semifinals, Consolations and Consolation Semifinals (FargoDome - Main Floor) 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM

Tuesday 7/17

Junior Freestyle: Session V - Consolation Semifinals (IF NEEDED) (FargoDome - Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM

Junior Women: Session I - Preliminaries and Consolations (FargoDome - Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Junior Freestyle: Session VI - Finals, Medal Matches & Awards (FargoDome - Main Floor) 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM

Junior Women Freestyle: Session II - 1/8 Championship and Consolations (FargoDome - Main Floor) 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM

Cadet Greco-Roman will begin at 4:30 PM.

Wednesday 7/18

Junior Women Freestyle: Session III Quarterfinals and Consolation (FargoDome - Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Cadet Greco-Roman: Session I - Preliminaries and Consolations (FargoDome - Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Junior Women Freestyle: Session IV Finals, Medal Matches & Awards (FargoDome - Main Floor) 1:30 PM to 4:30 PM Updated 7/9/2018

Cadet Greco-Roman: Session II - 1/8 Championship, Quarter-Final and Consolations (FargoDome - Main Floor) 5:00 PM to 9:00 PM 

Thursday 7/19

Cadet Greco-Roman: Session III Semi-Finals and Consolation (FargoDome - Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Junior Greco-Roman: Session I - Preliminaries and Consolations (FargoDome - Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Cadet Greco-Roman: Session V Finals, Medal Matches & Awards (FargoDome - Main Floor) 1:30 PM to 4:00 PM

Junior Greco-Roman: Session II – 1/8 Championship, Quarter-Finals and Consolations (FargoDome - Main Floor) 4:30 PM to 8:30 PM

Friday 7/20

Junior Greco-Roman: Session III Semi-Finals and Consolation (FargoDome - Main Floor) 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM

Junior Greco-Roman: Session IV Finals, Medal Matches & Awards (FargoDome - Main Floor) 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM

• Upvote 1

Cadet Freestyle Update:

Big Shout out to Brayden (Team Miron Trained) into the round of 16!  Payne and and Triston in the Consi round of 32 (2nd) keep grinding gents!  Awesome job.

It was epic. The love she got from her corner after spoke volumes. This group gave it their all and supported each other the whole way. Congratulations MaQuoia!

• Upvote 2

What an amazing week for KY! We had men and women athletes representing our state to the highest standard. We had tons of All Americans these past few days. Not just at Fargo, but at National Tournaments all across our great nation. Congratulations to all those men and women who went and took on the challenge. But, to our 2 Fargo All Americans, a special congratulations. You have succeeded on the highest stage! The state of KY is proud of you. And you can bet your last dollar, the county of Woodford is proud as they can be! Safe travels home and we will see you soon! #WOFOCO

• Upvote 4