Sign in to follow this  
dutch

Time to say goodbye

I wanted to invite the wrestling community to a graduation/going away party on June 30th.  Mason will be leaving for West Point on July 13th and we won't be far behind.  We are moving to South Florida shortly after.  Over the years we have had hundreds of different kids to our barn to train.  It has been an amazing journey.  The wrestling communtiy is such an awesome group of people. 

The party will take place at 2pm, Saturday, June 30th at our house. 

14876 Brown Road 

Verona, KY 41092

We will supply all the food and drinks.  The only that I would suggest is that you and your families bring a chair.  There will be swimming, basketball, and who know's, maybe we can get a few wrestling matches in.  I would love to have the opportunity to say goodbye to all the friends and family we have had the pleasure of meeting over the years.

Hopefully we will see people from NKY, Union County, Wayne County, John Hardin, St. X, Trinity, Woodford County, North Oldham and so on.  There are to many people to thank for all they have done for my son.  Not to mention all the memories we will always remember.  My hope is that we did our part to help wrestlers in Ky over the years by providing them a place to train no matter what school they attended.  The reality is that Jason Moore aka Ranger is the one who made it happen all these years.  

Thanks again to the wrestling community and I hope to see you all there,

Brandon aka Dutch

• Upvote 1

Thanks Brandon. As always opening up your place to any and all asking for nothing in return. Just happy to see wrestling grow and the wrestling family having a great time. We’ve done a lot of that with a lot of people over the last decade in a lot of different places all across this state and country. Hope to see a lot of people here to celebrate once last time as a group. 

Very nice gesture. Good luck to Mason, I have no doubt he'll make the Kentucky wrestling community very proud. Depending on how South you're going, make sure you check out Naples. 

We wouldn’t miss it because we Love Stacy and Mason!!! Oh wait.... and you too Brandon!! You’ve been my friend 25 years and I’ve had the pleasure of coaching with you at Raider Youth when your sissy was happy just getting a medal at the take down tournament. Now look at him! Still winning takedown tournaments!! You have been family to all of my kids, a boyfriend to my wife and the original one to nickname Cole “Gameface” when he was 5. I’ve seen hundreds of kids benefit from your love and Stacy’s hospitality. You guys will sorely be missed and I’m not looking forward to looking for a place to train when everything else is snowed out and the don’t have a sauna!!!! LOL!!!  All serious, you have been a brother!!

• Upvote 1

NKY will be in shambles without one of the founding fathers of the NKY mafia.  :ph34r::D.   I hope all goes great for you and your family.  Be safe and don't forget about us.  

Brandon, you'll be sorely missed.  All the countless conversations about wrestling and dealing with our boys over the years.  Man thanks for the support/interest in Logan and myself over the years and lending an ear/offering advise.  You've been a great friend.   I've really enjoyed watching Mason grow/mature.  You guys have done a fantastic job.  What a pleasure it was watching Mason get his well deserved State Championship.  All the hard work...it paid off.  Hopefully you can come back and visit from time to time.  Hell maybe we will come down to see you.  I expect you to stay in touch.  Best of luck.  We will definitely make it to the Shindig:)

Thank you for all the kind words.  We are really looking forward to seeing everyone on the 30th.  The responses have been great and we are expecting a 100 plus people.  We are trying to figure out food.  Please send me a message to let me know if you are attending and how many guest.  We want to make sure you bring a chair and also a towel if you plan to swim.  

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, dutch said:

Thank you for all the kind words.  We are really looking forward to seeing everyone on the 30th.  The responses have been great and we are expecting a 100 plus people.  We are trying to figure out food.  Please send me a message to let me know if you are attending and how many guest.  We want to make sure you bring a chair and also a towel if you plan to swim.  

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Wrestling in NKY and the state is going to look a little different next year with the class of 2018 moving on to the next level.  Thanks for opening up "The Barn" all these years!  We will be there on the 30th to say goodbye!

• Upvote 1

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. Please remember to bring a chair and a towel if you plan to swim. The turnout should be great based on all the messages I have received.   I assure you that you don’t need to be part of the nky mafia to attend.  There are so many great people in the wrestling community that I am looking forward to seeing  Joe B, that means you too.