Wrestledad

History Being Made Kentucky

In June our state will be making history. The first Kentucky female dual team will be going to Tulsa, Oklahoma to compete at a national level. We are very proud of these young ladies who have worked very hard for this to happen.

106 Ashley Courtney

112 Victoria Powers

117 Hailey Watson

122 Jaine Stephens

127 Carley O'Neill

132 Savanna Bacon

138 Caitlyn Powers

144 Courtney Pittman

152 Aubrey Miller/Taneya Ramirez

200 MaQuoia Bernabe

There are a few openings left to fill and the line up will become more solid as it is filled and weights are adjusted. Look at this list and see if there are some wrestlers in your community that would like to be a part of this history. Congratulations ladies.

• Upvote 5

This is great! Great line up, so far.  If Ramirez or Miller bumps up to 164, the team will only have 3 weights to fill. Would love to see Lauren Walton fill the spot at 100. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Nike Man said:

This is great! Great line up, so far.  If Ramirez or Miller bumps up to 164, the team will only have 3 weights to fill. Would love to see Lauren Walton fill the spot at 100. 

Unfortunatly Lauren Walton isn't  eligible. 

I believe requirements are participant must be attending high school. It will be great to see Lauren as a part of the duals team one day. Truly a great competitor. Wonderful watching her wrestle.

The requirements are Cadet or Junior age groups. Cadet is Birth year 2002-2003,& Junior is born after 9-31-1998 & enrolled in 9th-12th grade. Both of these age groups are eligable.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, CoachC said:

The requirements are Cadet or Junior age groups. Cadet is Birth year 2002-2003,& Junior is born after 9-31-1998 & enrolled in 9th-12th grade. Both of these age groups are eligable.

We still need 100, 180 and 225/200 weight classes :)

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Nike Man said:

No Bernabe?

Bernabe is in :)  She's at 200 now.  I am looking for another heavyweight but I can always weight both girls in at 200 and bump if needed. 

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, DrBaker said:

What schools do each of these ladies go to?

106 Ashley Courtney--Woodford

112 Victoria Powers--Calloway County

117 Hailey Watson--Calloway County

122 Jaine Stephens--Whitley County

127 Carley O'Neill--Bullitt East

132 Savanna Bacon--Union

138 Caitlyn Powers--Calloway County

144 Courtney Pittman--Anderson County

152 Aubrey Miller--Bullitt Central

Taneya Ramirez--Woodford

200 MaQuoia Bernabe---Woodford

• Upvote 3

On 5/5/2018 at 7:58 PM, onearmbandit30 said:

I have a young lady that might be interested and she wrestled in the 164 lb weight class.  Cam someone message me a contact to get some info and see if she is eligible?

Thanks

You can email me at mamaduck333@gmail.com.  If you're the Ashland coach I spoke to this weekend, we will definitely want to keep her around for next year!!  :)

Shirley 

• Upvote 1

Kentucky's first all female duals team heads to Tulsa tomorrow. Good luck ladies. You are the foundation, the ground breakers. You have embraced one another and show so many things that all teams strive for. Can't wait to be there to see all of you compete.

• Upvote 2