Sign in to follow this  
CoachC

4/14/18 USA FS/GR Dual Team Qualifier at Bullitt Central

Saturday April 14th is our FS/GR Dual team qualifier at Bullitt Central. We will be picking teams to compete at Schoolboy/Girl Duals in Indiana & Cadet/Junior & Women's Dual teams to compete in Tulsa Oklahoma.

Here is a link to register for the Qualifier.

http://www.trackwrestling.com/registration/BasicPreReg1.jsp?tournamentGroupId=48614132

Schoolboy/Girl Duals will be held June 6-10 in Indiana, the Venue is not available at this time. I will add it, and a link to the tournament once it becomes available. Girls are eligible for this tournament. We would like to take a team to wrestle both Styles. This team will be coached by Jason Moore, other coaches will be named at the tournament. The estimated cost to wrestle this tournament will is $400 This cost includes Tournament entry (2 styles), Hotel Stay for 5 nights, 2 singlet's, shorts, and shirt. Travel will not be provided as a group. However coaches may be able to offer rides. This cost may vary based on a number of factors. A deposit of $200 per wrestler will be required at the Dual meet qualifier on 4/14 to reserve your spot on the team.

Cadet/Junior & Women's Duals will be held June 19-23 in Tulsa Oklahoma @ Cox Business Center. A link to the tournament has been provided below. We would like to take a team to wrestle both Styles & a full women's team. The men's  team will be coached by Robert Ervin, Seth Lucas, & Dean Wilkins. Other coaches may be named at the tournament. The Women's team will be coached by Donnie Stevens, Lee Miracle, & RA's, wrestlers from CU & UC. The estimated cost to wrestle this tournament is $500. This cost includes Tournament entry (2 styles) For the men & a clinic + tournament entry for the women, Transportation, Hotel Stay for 5 nights, 2 singlet's, shorts, and shirt. This cost is only an estimate. It could vary based on a number of factors. A deposit of $250 per wrestler will be required at the Dual meet qualifier on 4/14 to reserve your spot on the team.

https://usawevents.sportngin.com/page/show/1019373-junior-national-duals-

Below are the Qualification Requirements, and a flier for the tournament.

Dual Team Qualification Requirements & Petition form.docx

Bullitt Central Freestyle 2018.docx

I was looking at the event and didn’t see any schoolboy brackets. Are they not posted? I know there is a bunch of wrestlers out of town on spring break or at other tourneys. The way this reads, your picking from today’s tourney for the dual teams?

5 hours ago, gameface said:

I was looking at the event and didn’t see any schoolboy brackets. Are they not posted? I know there is a bunch of wrestlers out of town on spring break or at other tourneys. The way this reads, your picking from today’s tourney for the dual teams?

You would be correct.