Sign in to follow this  
gameface

Middle School National Dual Team 3/23-3/25 Danville Illinois

Reaching out to coaches/teams and parents of wrestlers that won or placed in the Middle School State. Kentucky USA Wrestling is paying $850 for a team entry into the Middle School National Duals in Danville Illinois on March 23rd thru 25th. Efren is putting together the Team gear which will match the Finals shorts given out at State. I have a block of hotel rooms already outside of Danville at a cost of $100 per night. I’m hoping that we will have a coaching staff of Coach Moore (WV) Coach Kinley(Madison Central) Coach Goss(Woodford) Coach Vlach and Coach Raney(McCracken) , Coach Messerly and myself(Ryle) all apart and helping out since their sons qualified. We will set up a couple practices either together or a couple different locations due to teams being in different parts of the state. The goal is to create a great experience for these wrestlers to represent Kentucky on a National level and build some friendships with other team members. 

Weight Class potential line up:

75-Jayden Raney McCracken

80-Jordyn Raney,McCracken

85-Joey Sander,Ryle

90 Spencer Moore, WV

95-Cole Thomas,Jeffery Kinley,Ryle

102-Jeffery Kinley,Cole Thomas,MC

110 Devon Herron,JohnHardin

117-Bryant Beane,WV

125-Reece Goss,Woodford

132-Kolby Koepp, McCracken

140-Caleb Wittrey,Scott County

150-Stephen Little, Union County

160- David Wallace?? Or open to fill,

175-Braden Giannone,Carr Academy

195-Levid Rodriguez,Johnson County

220-OPEN TO FILL,

275-Deshaun Stevenson,Holmes

please let me know if their on your team and either want or don’t want to qualify so we can fill the weights and be competitive. 

I can be emailed at tlc.darrenthomas@gmail.com

Thank you for your help,

Coach Darren Thomas, Ryle Wrestling

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Bluesdad said:

Are kids allowed to challenge for a weight class?

Only after we hear back from the champ and runner up and they both decline. I will make sure you know and I’ll post any opportunities as soon as I find out!

1 hour ago, gameface said:

Reaching out to coaches/teams and parents of wrestlers that won or placed in the Middle School State. Kentucky USA Wrestling is paying $850 for a team entry into the Middle School National Duals in Danville Illinois on March 23rd thru 25th. Efren is putting together the Team gear which will match the Finals shorts given out at State. I have a block of hotel rooms already outside of Danville at a cost of $100 per night. I’m hoping that we will have a coaching staff of Coach Moore (WV) Coach Kinley(Madison Central) Coach Goss(Woodford) Coach Vlach and Coach Raney(McCracken) , Coach Messerly and myself(Ryle) all apart and helping out since their sons qualified. We will set up a couple practices either together or a couple different locations due to teams being in different parts of the state. The goal is to create a great experience for these wrestlers to represent Kentucky on a National level and build some friendships with other team members. 

Weight Class potential line up:

75-Jayden Raney McCracken

80-Jordyn Raney,McCracken

85-Joey Sander,Ryle

90 Spencer Moore, WV

95-Cole Thomas,Jeffery Kinley,Ryle

102-Jeffery Kinley,Cole Thomas,MC

110 Devon Herron,JohnHardin

117-Bryant Beane,WV

125-Reece Goss,Woodford

132-Kolby Koepp, McCracken

140-Caleb Wittrey,Scott County

150-Stephen Little, Union County

160- David Wallace?? Or open to fill,

175-Braden Giannone,Carr Academy

195-Levid Rodriguez,Johnson County

220-OPEN TO FILL,

275-Deshaun Stevenson,Holmes

please let me know if their on your team and either want or don’t want to qualify so we can fill the weights and be competitive. 

I can be emailed at tlc.darrenthomas@gmail.com

Thank you for your help,

Coach Darren Thomas, Ryle Wrestling

Darren,   

Deshaun could make 220 as he only weighs like 205 I will see him tomorrow and ask him.

10 minutes ago, DrBaker said:

Stephen Little is going to Virginia Beach that weekend. 

That’s where I figured he would be going. But I wanted to put it out there for him. Thank you for the update. 

35 minutes ago, Bulldoglife said:

Darren,   

Deshaun could make 220 as he only weighs like 205 I will see him tomorrow and ask him.

That would be great. Thanks Bulldog

• Upvote 1

On 2/21/2018 at 3:41 PM, gameface said:

Only after we hear back from the champ and runner up and they both decline. I will make sure you know and I’ll post any opportunities as soon as I find out!

I think we’ll look else where. Thanks 

• Upvote 2

On 2/21/2018 at 4:35 PM, gameface said:

That would be great. Thanks Bulldog

Coach,

DaShaun said he is in for 220. May I suggest you offer 275 to Dillon Wayne as he was HWT runner up and weighs right at 240. I think he would represent Team Ky well.