Sign in to follow this  
ctown714

Region 1 tournament

On behalf of Ohio co. I wanted to say thanks to Mr. Carr and everyone that made the tournament run smooth. The gym with the 4 screens was a nice addition, the face off, awesome hospitality room and atmosphere made for a great tournament with some exciting finals matches. Congratulations to all the state qualifiers. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, ctown714 said:

On behalf of Ohio co. I wanted to say thanks to Mr. Carr and everyone that made the tournament run smooth. The gym with the 4 screens was a nice addition, the face off, awesome hospitality room and atmosphere made for a great tournament with some exciting finals matches. Congratulations to all the state qualifiers. 

I agree 100%

21 hours ago, ctown714 said:

I haven't heard yet.  Who won MOW?  

45 minutes ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

Coaches didn’t vote to buy an MOW award at the meetings, therefore it’s up to the tournament host to decide to buy one or not. And it didn’t happen. 

Dumb...