Braves coach

Ms State Duals

I was always under the impression that state duals was about the team not about the individuals.  Individual records or seeding shouldn’t matter if your goal is a team win.  Seems like that is what Ryle did and has done in the past. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, gameface said:

To add clarity, Ryle bumped 70,75,92,98,105,113,121. All for strategy and filling a few holes with 2 starters out for skin and 1 busted on weight and was sat. The line up was predetermined( not as defined by you as poor sportsmanship). And to even make your claim further from the truth, we bumped our 92 up to wrestle their 98, which actually is their 92 for state. So we put a kid with a #1 seed up against a kid that could have changed the draw our 92# with common opponents, if he lost. I know because he’s my son.( and no lasting impact for the fear of losing, per your analysis) But we did what was best for the team and put him up to 98. Secondly, to consider what we did in a dual tournament to the Youth President and coach calling the Dads in the stand Pus$!€s and stomping on the mat like he’s ready for a brawl is ludicrous!! Then after his 70# pinned ours, he grabs his crouch and says it again in front of the 2 girl wrestlers we have and the many fans in the stands. That to you is parallel?  

Again, not justifying or excusing any behavior over the other. I found his behavior disturbing. 

• Downvote 1

I didn't start this post to breakdown the flaws of one coach and board member. I am sure he is a fine guy. As far as moving kids around in a line up for duals. This is very common. It's called strategy.  The End. Put this shit to bed. See you at STATE....

• Upvote 4