Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2017/2018 - JANUARY 26

The big matches are here.  24 hours out from the State Duals Championship.

With all of the weather issues and days off, there was a gap in rankings being posted.  Also, there are a lot of results that still haven't been posted.  So if there are some matches that are not reflected here, that is because we don't see them on track or any posted brackets.  Talk to your coaches about keeping track updated.  Although, with regions coming up in 2 weeks, coaches will be working away feverishly to get all their matches in track now.

Anyway, Union still sits at the top of the heap.  Even with some ups and downs, Walton and St X are in a dead heat for 2nd with Woodford, Oldham, and a couple others in the hunt for team trophies.

Rankings_17_18_0125.pdf

17 minutes ago, coachteater said:

At Jessamine Co Clash 220 #4 Travis dominated #3 Irving in 7-2 win. I was very impressed with Travis

Yes I got to watch him up in Dayton at the GMVWA where he outwrestled Schafer from Graham in the finals. Very very tough. 

11 hours ago, theoneandonly_lb3 said:

#2 at 195 Matt Horn handily beats #1 Bryan Pratt at 220 but Horn loses to #7 at 195 Niko Bussell 3-1

I recall Pratt being very beatable last year all year long then putting it together at state and being a world beater for two days.   Finished 3rd at regions.   220 looks to be wide open

48 minutes ago, LCalum said:

I recall Pratt being very beatable last year all year long then putting it together at state and being a world beater for two days.   Finished 3rd at regions.   220 looks to be wide open

I’d have to say #4 Travis is the front runner