Sign in to follow this  
wildcat2002

2018 NCAA tournament

Is anyone else as excited as I am about this year's tournament? It's in Cleveland and will have a killer team race. 

Can TOsu knock off psu? 

Will NATO win another title after winning his freshman year? 

Will PD3 make the Iowa team and AA? 

Can Bojo finally win a title? 3rd, 3rd , 2nd 

Can kentucky get an AA with Fausz? multiple wins over top ten and currently 8th.

Will Snyder win his 3rd at hwt? Nelson won 2 and was upset by gwiez. Gwiaz wins 2 and is upset by snyder and now it's his turn for 3. 

Can tsirtis come back and aa?

Can Heil win his 3rd? He has lost twice this year and has been winning close matchs for years.

Can the brand's bros pull some magic and get a team medal?

How dominate will Zain be, can anyone score a point?

So much more to post, but my point being, I'm really freaking excited. Hope y'all and up making it. 2018 will be one to remember.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, wildcat2002 said:

Is anyone else as excited as I am about this year's tournament? It's in Cleveland and will have a killer team race. 

Can TOsu knock off psu? 

Absolutely.  Best case is they have 8  AA and 4 champs.

Will NATO win another title after winning his freshman year? 

Surriano looks unbelievable.  Big Tens will be huge for seeding NCAAs.

Will PD3 make the Iowa team and AA? 

I hope not.  He’s a punk and his dad is the second worst in college wrestling. 

Can Bojo finally win a title? 3rd, 3rd , 2nd 

Valencia looks great.  I think Bo is too strong for Hall though.

Can kentucky get an AA with Fausz? multiple wins over top ten and currently 8th.

looks that way  he’s consistent  

Will Snyder win his 3rd at hwt? Nelson won 2 and was upset by gwiez. Gwiaz wins 2 and is upset by snyder and now it's his turn for 3. 

Coon is talented enough to beat the world’s best.

Can tsirtis come back and aa?

i don’t think so but he’s a bad draw for anyone.

Can Heil win his 3rd? He has lost twice this year and has been winning close matchs for years.

okie state is always weak early.  He will be ready.

Can the brand's bros pull some magic and get a team medal?

screw ‘em!

How dominate will Zain be, can anyone score a point?

yep

So much more to post, but my point being, I'm really freaking excited. Hope y'all and up making it. 2018 will be one to remember.

• Upvote 1

HUGE statement made by the NCAA seeding committee! And that statement was, don’t forfeit out of your conference tournament. I love what they did. Suriano, Kemerer, and Nolf all took big hits on seeding and deservingly so. The NCAA rarely gets things right, this time they nailed it.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Nike Man said:

HUGE statement made by the NCAA seeding committee! And that statement was, don’t forfeit out of your conference tournament. I love what they did. Suriano, Kemerer, and Nolf all took big hits on seeding and deservingly so. The NCAA rarely gets things right, this time they nailed it.

I'm 100% in support of punishing these forfeits, especially in the conference tournament. However, I think Suriano benefited dropping to the 4th seed. Call me crazy, but I'll take Cruz over Lee or Tomasello. 

• Upvote 1

Agreed. 

1 minute ago, Old wrestler said:

I'm 100% in support of punishing these forfeits, especially in the conference tournament. However, I think Suriano benefited dropping to the 4th seed. Call me crazy, but I'll take Cruz over Lee or Tomasello. 

Absolutely agree CCMS_SC. I think he will have a great weekend. I also think that Marinelli is sitting pretty nice at the 5 seed. Should have a very winnable quarter against Walsh and then he will catch IMAR in the semis. 

• Upvote 1