Sign in to follow this  
crazyotto

Reno TOC

Sean Fauz in the finals against junior world champ Fix (currently red shirt).

Boston loses a fought  in the semis  to RsFr Wilson of NCState (Ohio native) will wrestle for 3rd.

Atm loses in OT to NCState backup Boykins in the quarters, will wrestle for 5th.

Tsirtis is in the finals at 149. I hope he's able to crack the ASU lineup and make the tournament. Who would have thought that after winning NCAA's as a frosh he would be fighting for a spot on a team as a senior.

Austin lost in the quarters of the 5th place bracket to Nieland from NDSU(won his red tail, lost to the one seed Dhesi, then won 5 straight)

Sean drops a heartbreaker in the last seconds to Daton Fix. Daton is obviously as good as advertised. I want to see that match again. And I bet Sean wouldn’t mind a rematch either. Awesome action and only a 2-1 match! Nathan finished 4th. Great showing today by all 4 of our KY guys. 

It’s on Flo if you have a pro account. The hand fighting and counters were incredible. It was so exciting that I was yelling at my phone during my wife’s side of the family Christmas dinner tonight. Oh well, they will get over it! Lol.

Boykin takes third loses by one to Dhesi after winning in ot against Austin.who was winning and obviously ran out of gas against Stribal not whoever you mentioned moron

• Downvote 1

Fifth place bracket ? no such thing your a complete wrestling idiot he was in the consos after losing in ot to Boykin a top ranked wrestler and going for third ..

• Downvote 4

1 hour ago, Nike Man said:

It’s on Flo if you have a pro account. The hand fighting and counters were incredible. It was so exciting that I was yelling at my phone during my wife’s side of the family Christmas dinner tonight. Oh well, they will get over it! Lol.

That's good stuff!

I thought all 4 guys looked good but there's work to be done. All practice getting ready for March. Very impressed with how Ben B is wrestling for Coach K. He will make some noise before he's finished.

Well technically it is a 5th place bracket, because the semifinalist get 1-4 at Reno. So the best anyone in the consis can do is 5th. Just a bit of weird terminology. 

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Neutral said:

Well technically it is a 5th place bracket, because the semifinalist get 1-4 at Reno. So the best anyone in the consis can do is 5th. Just a bit of weird terminology. 

In light of the discussion I just couldn’t refuse. 

D14815C6-C259-4FA3-BF9D-0E5A84E45267.jpeg

• Upvote 1

On 12/18/2017 at 10:53 PM, LIONHEART said:

Fifth place bracket ? no such thing your a complete wrestling idiot he was in the consos after losing in ot to Boykin a top ranked wrestler and going for third ..

what was the highest place he could get after losing in quarters?  this tourney is set up weird.

good to see all the KY guys making strides early in the season. could be a banner year for KY at the Conference tourneys and NCAAs