Sign in to follow this  
EKYwrestler

Top 10 middle school wrestlers in Kentucky

I sent Ranger a message. Of course his son is top 10. I was trying to stir the pot with a different list. I shouldn't have accused Ranger of throwing any kids under the bus.

I know I didn't or wouldn't do that.

I would only argue about who the BEST is. It was not to diss your son. If you took that away I apologize.  

1 hour ago, Bond James Bond said:

I sent Ranger a message. Of course his son is top 10. I was trying to stir the pot with a different list. I shouldn't have accused Ranger of throwing any kids under the bus.

I would only argue about who the BEST is. It was not to diss your son. If you took that away I apologize.  

Bond, either you're Notorious under a differnt name or you have small peepee syndrome like he does.  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bond James Bond said:

Wow, what an embarrassment.  You back pedal better than Deion Sanders! 

Find another sport. You’re a joke. 

7 hours ago, Bond James Bond said:

who do you take off? It's not clear anyone is the best pound for pound. That's the Mike Tyson VS Mayweather argument. No way to know for sure.

Are you kidding me the best pound for pound is Ali.  C'mon man :ph34r::angry:

You can’t blame him for back pedaling, Now that the northern Kentucky mafia has ID’d him, he might be sleeping with the fishes

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, DocG said:

You can’t blame him for back pedaling, Now that the northern Kentucky mafia has ID’d him, he might be sleeping with the fishes

Heaven Forbid!  .......No WAY.........James Bond is the most slippery fish of all.

You can’t have a list and not have Spencer on it.  Best 3 kids I’ve seen this year (limited so not being disrespectful) are...

Moore

Giannone 

Blue

I’m looking forward to seeing the rest of these studs this season though!  

• Upvote 2

30 minutes ago, DrBaker said:

I'm curious to where Giannone, Chapman, Blue, and Hatchett are going to go to High School?

I see Blue listed with Johnson Central. 

10 minutes ago, DrBaker said:

I see Blue listed with Johnson Central. 

Blues doesn't attend Johnson Central any longer. He transferred to Lawrence County "which doesn't have a wrestling program" last year. 

On 12/2/2017 at 6:07 PM, Notorious said:

1. Issac Thornton

2. Braydon Geionne

3. Noah Duke

4. Bryant Beene

5. Reece Goss

6. Jeffery Kinley

7. Trayce Eckman

8. Spencer Moore

9. Cole Thomas

10. Luke Chapman

Honarable Mentions Top 10.

1. Cael Miracle.

2. Dylan Walls

3. Devon and Braedon Herron

4. Blue Fletcher

5. Olivia Merrsley & Lauren Walton

6. Nolan Bandfield & Gus Roberts

7. Nick Giamplo & Judd Powell

8. Max Speaker & Jacob Cain

8.  Skyler & Gavin Andreoni

9. Blaine Hicks & Zach Straues

10. Carter Mersserly & Steven little, Colin Tuckur Conner duddon, Chris Bagly, Vega, Spalding.

Way to many 2 name. Sorry if I miss spelt some names.

This is just an opinion of the wrestlers I like to watch. I'm sure I left off a potential state champion or 2.

Dylan Walls is going to be ranked top 3 in high school at 106 I think he cracks the top 10 overall in middle school

• Upvote 1

On 12/21/2017 at 10:09 AM, Bluesdad said:

Blues doesn't attend Johnson Central any longer. He transferred to Lawrence County "which doesn't have a wrestling program" last year. 

Hope he will be wrestling in high school

On 12/14/2017 at 5:50 PM, Jonathan said:

You show your immaturity when you call kids inferior. Jonathan is a state champ and has only been wrestling 3 years. Far from inferior. Moore is a hammer and has beat him twice this year and Jonathan can’t wait to wrestle him again. Part of the sport take your losses learn from them and get back in the gym and grind. When you call kids inferior and go at them you have no class. Your a joke whoever you are!

I don't see any problem calling another wrestler inferior to another, especially if one has been TF by another.  I also agree that part of the sport is to take your losses, get back in the gym and get better.  I'm also glad to hear that Jonathan is looking forward to his next match against Spencer.  Win or lose it's all about getting better and having fun throughout the process.  I also believe that brutal honesty with our young athletes is necessary for proper development and denying that one is inferior to another for the sake of not hurting ones feelings or for ones own pride is I'll fated.  Being a state champ only makes them equals in being a state champ not in ability.  And that's ok.  It's not a knock against one or the other nor is anyone taking anything away from the inferior wrestler.  He's still a state champ.....just not the other's equal on the mat.

• Upvote 1

So where will he wrestle?  Sure hate to see a #1 ranked kid and potential 8th grade state champ not wrestle in high school. 

10 minutes ago, DrBaker said:

Is it wrong to say that I've got room in my basement if he wants to come to Union? :)

How big of a basement do ya got...:))))

• Upvote 1

P]

2 hours ago, Bluesdad said:

I agree but there’s a few catching up to him. 

Not to be contrary but, aside from Spencer Moore, I can't think of a current middle school wrestler in the state that is consistently winning or placing high at national tournaments or that has wins against other top middle school wrestlers in the nation. If there are some please make us aware of them. We must not keep them a secret.  It's important that we recognize them.  

25 minutes ago, REscalera said:

P]

Not to be contrary but, aside from Spencer Moore, I can't think of a current middle school wrestler in the state that is consistently winning or placing high at national tournaments or that has wins against other top middle school wrestlers in the nation. If there are some please make us aware of them. We must not keep them a secret.  It's important that we recognize them.  

I love to read your smart replies it makes my day lol. 

Here’s where my comment came from. He beat Chris Begley earlier this season 15-0 at John Hardin. At the Brawl last season the score was 12-7 hence the catching up. Spencer is a stud and the best middle school kid in Ky without a doubt. Kids are putting in work and catching up. That’s just a fact. 

Your comments make it seem as tho I was trying to discredit Spencer which is far from the truth. 

2 minutes ago, Bluesdad said:

I love to read your smart replies it makes my day lol. 

Here’s where my comment came from. He beat Chris Begley earlier this season 15-0 at John Hardin. At the Brawl last season the score was 12-7 hence the catching up. Spencer is a stud and the best middle school kid in Ky without a doubt. Kids are putting in work and catching up. That’s just a fact. 

Your comments make it seem as tho I was trying to discredit Spencer which is far from the truth. 

I appreciate that compliment Mr. Fletcher.  You know, I was that kid that grew up with a dad like the one in That 70's Show.  It was either Hey dumbass!  or You jackass!  It's good to hear something positive and to be recognized for it as well. Thanks again.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, REscalera said:

I appreciate that compliment Mr. Fletcher.  You know, I was that kid that grew up with a dad like the one in That 70's Show.  It was either Hey dumbass!  or You jackass!  It's good to hear something positive and to be recognized for it as well. Thanks again.  

Your welcome! Red is a icon to us all. 

• Upvote 1