They are shining more than anyone at wv from their grade ???

And like I said absence makes the heart grow fonder ...im sure Mizzou misses having a hvy at ncaas ..

• Downvote 1

Wv    not even top six at big 12 ??? great job there Bull a few years ago there were only a few schools in.big 12 now wv is the one getting beaten by all the new big 12 teams ....pretty sad 

• Downvote 2

1 hour ago, LIONHEART said:

They are shining more than anyone at wv from their grade ???

And like I said absence makes the heart grow fonder ...im sure Mizzou misses having a hvy at ncaas ..

Snap10.jpg

• Upvote 3

16 hours ago, Wrestling Dad said:

However, give the kid credit.  He did win 3 matches last year at the MAC championships (3-1) to take 3rd and qualify for the NCAA's.

always given ATM credit.  He's a great wrestler and I hope his career continues on and he becomes an AA

• Upvote 1

Pretty exciting since he  me as close as you can come to AAing there last year losing his last match on criteria that had he won would have made him an AA ...oddly enough some others were missing from.that last yr of.course ...no one.mentions.it lmao

• Downvote 1

I agree it will be awesome. He should hit up the World Team trials in May. He's definitely grown into the weight and was throwing people around. 

He was the number 1 future Olympian at one point and as far as I know the only KY wrestler ever to earn that title. 4x undefeated, heaviest lifting, BAMF.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Wildcat, just shut up. Your bs ramblings are getting as old as statistics produced by Mpire. I keep checking this thread hoping for some real news concerning Austin. (Because I truly care about kids from KY competing in college.) You are just as guilty as the one you are messing with for hijacking threads. Find someone else in another state that you need to obsess over for Pete’s sake. This crap is getting OLD! Go away!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Who cares who coached that fn midget ,guess who trained the two.best High School wrestlers to ever step on a mat in ky ...your so jealous you cant stop hahahahahahha 

You cant change wins and.lossses titles won opponents beaten with a big ky wrestling smear campaign hahahah wether you like it or not History is fixed ....undefeated high school runs are almost non existent two brothers with six HS yrs undefeated between them.get real kys first ever double aa and greco aa multiple.nat titles won in the same week ,get real I dont have to say a fn word everyone in.the state knows the real facts and who the most feared wrestler /wrestlers in ky history were ,idiot one is still making waves in college the other coaching the best team in.reg 6 ..your a moron ...im a genius ...end of discussion.

And laugh all you want ...you dont know shit about me ...just gossip and jealous bs .

You think your smarter than.me.hahahahahhaha

• Downvote 4

19 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

You cant change wins and.lossses titles won opponents beaten...

Haha.  tell that to Rick Pitino and UofL. 

No way that is too soon.

Mizzou stinking it up in first round.

Erneste was upset 

Eirman didn't look good 

Lavalle upset by Monday. Lavelle was the two seed.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Neutral said:

Mizzou stinking it up in first round.

Erneste was upset 

Eirman didn't look good 

Lavalle upset by Monday. Lavelle was the two seed.

They wrestled a weak schedule in a weak conference. Might be coming back to bite them in the rear?

• Upvote 1

Wonder how many of the top guys will be at Universities?  Snyder won’t be. Coon won’t either. So many people calling themselves All Americans these days. NCAA All American is a stamp of greatness and the ultimate measure. Making the tournament, scoring points, and earning a single win is also a substantial thing. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Nkawtg said:

Wonder how many of the top guys will be at Universities?  Snyder won’t be. Coon won’t either. So many people calling themselves All Americans these days. NCAA All American is a stamp of greatness and the ultimate measure. Making the tournament, scoring points, and earning a single win is also a substantial thing. 

Agree 100%. Top guys are in Cleveland right now. Many guys skip Universities any more. Doesn't hold the prestige. 

• Upvote 1

On 3/12/2018 at 10:46 PM, Nike Man said:

Wildcat, just shut up. Your bs ramblings are getting as old as statistics produced by Mpire. I keep checking this thread hoping for some real news concerning Austin. (Because I truly care about kids from KY competing in college.) You are just as guilty as the one you are messing with for hijacking threads. Find someone else in another state that you need to obsess over for Pete’s sake. This crap is getting OLD! Go away!

Kind of like the Ren and Stimpy show. :blink::wacko: lol