20 hours ago, Old wrestler said:

Pretty darn impressive. I'm a believer after watching Steveson compete this past weekend. To watch a senior in high school battle against some of the best senior level heavyweights in the country is remarkable. I think some are comparing his trajectory to Steve Mocco (Iowa/Oklahoma State), but I think Steveson's career could be even more special. Admittedly, Coon controlled the match, but Steveson can close the gap by adding strength. His leg attacks were clean, but he lacked the ability to finish. Definitely a tough matchup for Steveson. The Dom Bradley match could have gone either way, and that speaks volumes. I remember Dom in high school, a man amongst boys. 

Kyle Dake and Alex Dierenger are going to continue to have some epic battles. I can't remember a time where America has had so much depth. We have weight classes where we have two legitimate world medalist threats. Good time to be a U.S.A. wrestling fan! 

It’s an insult to Gable Steveson, Kyle Dake, and Dierenger to discuss them on this thread. 

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Nkawtg said:

It’s an insult to Gable Stevesin, Kyle Dake, and Dierenger to discuss them on this thread. 

My fault for getting off topic. Should have started a new thread. 

• Upvote 1

Lol your an insult to anyone with a fn brain you piece of shit,Dake and Austin are friends hahah and an undefeated nhsca wrestler of the yr who was an ncaa fr heavy of the yr can be in any discusion and belong...too bad ky will NEVER see anyone like him or his brother again .

• Downvote 4

8 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

Lol your an insult to anyone with a fn brain you piece of shit,Dake and Austin are friends hahah and an undefeated nhsca wrestler of the yr who was an ncaa fr heavy of the yr can be in any discusion and belong...too bad ky will NEVER see anyone like him or his brother again .

3E77C83E-281C-4255-A6A5-C717A2B075CC.jpeg

• Upvote 3

On 5/4/2018 at 4:04 PM, LIONHEART said:

Lol your an insult to anyone with a fn brain you piece of shit,Dake and Austin are friends

You probably think the girls at Hooters really like you, too. 

• Upvote 3

Here is a great quote I recently saw:

People often believe arrogance is excessive confidence, but it's really a lack of confidence. Arrogant people are insecure, and often repel others. Truly confident people feel good about themselves and attract others to them. Arrogance is a self-defense tactic to disguise insecurities.

...How true.

• Upvote 3

I haven't been on here in a long while, from what I have read it's seems that a lot of you have such a dislike for his Dad that you actually revel over his son not wrestling. I'm just as guilty as the next guy. Several years ago I said some things on here that I'm not very proud of. I would like to apologize for those remarks because I used his family to get to him.  No matter what he does hopefully the young man has gotten his education and is preparing for his vocation. Many of you don't like that he brags on his sons. I brag about my kids too so hopefully no one hopes that my children fail just to get back at me. I hope that all Kentucky wrestlers can do well in whatever they choose in life.

• Upvote 2

18 hours ago, gh0pper said:

I haven't been on here in a long while, from what I have read it's seems that a lot of you have such a dislike for his Dad that you actually revel over his son not wrestling. I'm just as guilty as the next guy. Several years ago I said some things on here that I'm not very proud of. I would like to apologize for those remarks because I used his family to get to him.  No matter what he does hopefully the young man has gotten his education and is preparing for his vocation. Many of you don't like that he brags on his sons. I brag about my kids too so hopefully no one hopes that my children fail just to get back at me. I hope that all Kentucky wrestlers can do well in whatever they choose in life.

h0pper, It has nothing to due with him bragging about his sons, he has every right they are great kids and wrestlers. The reason the others has chastised him is for his ATTITUDE, this forum started out as a question as to the status of Kentucky kids future in college wrestling. The fathers ATTITUDE & ARROGANCE immediately changed the tempo of the room. I have watched and read no matter who said what whether it be praise for his kids or criticism he went off on a tangent. He constantly felt he had to belittle every poster,then try to turn it back to what he accomplished. As a parent and coach I find it counter productive to the sport as well as the athletes. Just my own opinion.

• Upvote 2

IYou bottom feeders just keep posting garbage to have something to do its pathetic ,doesnt matter what I say ..as for Austin he will.be wrestling soon And Stephen coaches and trains with some of rhe best kids in NKY at WV the reg 6 champs ....hate all you want you cant change history recent or past ..a family of athletes every one of us  we really dont care what some.clowns behind screenames.say it all gets used by us good or bad ...I have helped many kids and people in this sport and have been helped by many its all good .really dont have time to play on these sites I actually have a life and sport of my own lol

• Downvote 2

I must say I think its a shame how a forum lets its posters take knocks on a kid who has done so much in.the sport and for the rep of the state ,always went out of his way as did I for whatever was best for the sport in ky starting from day 1 ,not many top 20 recruits coming out of ky in wrestling let alone any who would put their record on the line for the good of the state over and over as he did ,One double AA in ky history one undefeated wrestler as well ...nuff said .

• Downvote 2

On 11/27/2017 at 2:18 PM, Wrestling Dad said:

OK, time to give ATM his due!

Mizzou vs Virginia tied 15-15 and comes down to the heavyweight match.  ATM’s win keeps Missouri unbeaten.

Nice job!

Congratulations!

This was how this whole forum started. Very first post. here are more of Our Ky fans and coaches Praising his son. Only negative found in this thread was or is from his father or in response to his negativity. I find it hard to understand why someone can be so hateful towards people who legitimately were interested in his kids doing well for themselves!

On 1/16/2018 at 2:54 PM, CradleKY said:

Hope he finds his way back to the mat soon.

On 1/17/2018 at 9:04 PM, charger said:

I hope Austin and Fausz both make it to the NCAA’s. That would be awesome for KY. Wish them both the best of luck. 

• Upvote 1

".really dont have time to play on these sites I actually have a life and sport of my own lol"

What happened to this ? Posted that an 2 hours ago no response after it and you respond to yourself" we gotta let this thread die or close it like it lock something geeze. 

Ignore it as a community perhaps

• Upvote 2