Yeah cc was ranked 4th had just lost state duals ...Myers boys show up..automatic state champs ..myers boys leave ...thunderous crash ...Myers boy coaches WV bammm they win schools first ever reg sport award for wrestling .Myers dumps wv heads to Mizzou Bammm ncaa fr of the yr at heavy and Mizzou breaks mac scoring record ....yeah I see the Trend ..

• Downvote 2

18 hours ago, Neutral said:

Well he usually changes school once every two years let's just hope he finishes in Mizzou

Yeah cc was ranked 4th had just lost state duals ...Myers boys show up..automatic state champs ..myers boys leave ...thunderous crash ...Myers boy coaches WV bammm they win schools first ever reg sport award for wrestling .Myers dumps wv heads to Mizzou Bammm ncaa fr of the yr at heavy and Mizzou breaks mac scoring record ....yeah I see the Trend ..

Ece

• Downvote 1

8 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

No thats kys best upperweight before Austin arrived 

What you say with a statement like that just promotes and validates wildcats theory that his accomplishments are due to inferior competition.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, depperschmidt said:

What you say with a statement like that just promotes and validates wildcats theory that his accomplishments are due to inferior competition.

I'm not wrong. I stand by my big fish little pond theory. 

Hahahahs I said ky ...uh Austin is a two x nhsca nat ow winner 3 x champ runner up a two.x fargo fr champ and a fargo gr champ.....flo.champ as well....was the whole.country inferior lmfao

• Downvote 2

9 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

Hahahahs I said ky ...uh Austin is a two x nhsca nat ow winner 3 x champ runner up a two.x fargo fr champ and a fargo gr champ.....flo.champ as well....was the whole.country inferior lmfao

220, weakest and thinnest weight class in country.

KY very weak wrestling state. The best leave for competition. Had the chance to try Ohio, but fled, only to return for mediocre sw Ohio tournaments ( no iron man, brecksville, medina, etc etc) 

Grade school "nationals". Freshman year had 11 man "national" bracket.

His age for his grade doesn't  add up. Wrestling in grade level tournaments instead of age...until junior or senior.

Chose WV despite "many" offers from big ten schools etc.

Fled the big 12 for Mac to try to sneak into NCAA tournament.

Mediocre heavy who needed an "adjustment year" to reach a 500 record. 

RsSoph year, huge wins over d2 and lesser opponents. Gets skyed by average wrestler and beat by NAIA. 

Out for season for undisclosed reason. (Grade, disacpline, steroids?)

Mizzou recruiting the hell of of heavies. 

Best college win is against around a 40 or 50 something ranked wrestler. Zero wins over anyone of note in highschool.

Will end up AAing for NAIA and having you saying it could have been d1 because he beat a d1 backup during the AA year.

Big fish, little pond. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

HHhaha your such a dumb ass Austin went undefeated every yr nat hs duals .and every yr in HS Wrestling mostly in O H I O.

By the way do you know who Moisseys new  coach is ....not Sammy the Bullshitter Henso.

• Downvote 2

Zero wins over anyone of note in.HS hahahahah Ranked Galen Robinson as a fresh....Three x nat champ and.nhsca ow winner Brinson his sr yr along with every one else ...lmfao......Easily the most dominant and most relevant High School wrestler in KY History ...while your favs were getting teched and pinned by fr Austin was winning ows in the same tournaments that Included Graham while he pinned Ohio state placers in under a minute hahahahah

• Downvote 2

3 hours ago, Neutral said:

we might as well let this die... only thing he passed down was being a has been

#AlBundy #4touchdownsInOneGame #ShoeSalesman

• Upvote 2

Adam Coon going both styles at US Open. The guy is an absolute stud, and even better student. Damn, I hate ❌ichigan, but I gotta give him credit. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, crazyotto said:

Gable Steveson took fourth, losing his 3rd place match to Dom Bradley on criteria. Yes, on criteria. 

Here's the hometown newspaper link

http://www.startribune.com/apple-valley-s-gable-steveson-finishes-fourth-in-u-s-open-wrestling-tournament/481152481/

Pretty darn impressive. I'm a believer after watching Steveson compete this past weekend. To watch a senior in high school battle against some of the best senior level heavyweights in the country is remarkable. I think some are comparing his trajectory to Steve Mocco (Iowa/Oklahoma State), but I think Steveson's career could be even more special. Admittedly, Coon controlled the match, but Steveson can close the gap by adding strength. His leg attacks were clean, but he lacked the ability to finish. Definitely a tough matchup for Steveson. The Dom Bradley match could have gone either way, and that speaks volumes. I remember Dom in high school, a man amongst boys. 

Kyle Dake and Alex Dierenger are going to continue to have some epic battles. I can't remember a time where America has had so much depth. We have weight classes where we have two legitimate world medalist threats. Good time to be a U.S.A. wrestling fan! 

• Upvote 2