1 hour ago, Wrestling Dad said:

Perfect!

By the way, Mr. Myers, guess who was Sammy's college coach?  LOL

He wrestled at Clemson for Gil Sanchez before they cancelled their program. I think he was at Missouri for a year before but he won his national titles at Clemson. We wrestled them every year when I was at The Citadel. They had a top 10-15 program. 

Who cares ,whats goin on at WV ....? not comparable to Mizzou no rings and how many qualifiers last yr ....and you dont know anything like I do about the real crappy shit that goes on there lol ..there wouldnt be a program if people knew the real facts lmfao 

Getcha one of these boys

Screenshot_2018-02-26-18-03-30.png

I love the decline of Massives boast and expectations. All of a sudden now he cares about team accomplishments. What's up with Austin? Grades, misconduct, steroids?

Some of this some of that getcha one of theese

Hang out with Chuck

Out train everyone with ease 

Take over a state

Take over a Nation

Make the Haters hate 

Screenshot_2016-06-08-04-32-47.png

Screenshot_2017-03-24-00-49-58.png

Screenshot_2018-02-26-17-54-19.png

Screenshot_2016-02-12-23-29-45.png

Screenshot_2016-02-13-08-52-57.png

• Downvote 1

Very soon people will learn the definition of absence makes the heart grow fonder ..Mizzou fans will understand here shortly ...as ky fans already do having been spoiled by someone NO ONE could beat hahahahaha

• Downvote 2

I am sorry to say this because Austin is such a great kid/man.  But all this blabber and reminder of his accomplishments is why no one cares anymore about all his past accomplishments.

Whatever is keeping him from participation, I hope it is resolved soon before his college eligibility runs out. 

how many offensive points did he score in his freshman year at NCAAs

Answer - 0 

how many offensive points did he score in his Sophomore year at NCAAs

Answer - 0   

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, CradleKY said:

kill this thread.

Agreed. But they will just start somewhere else.

1 hour ago, CradleKY said:

kill this thread.

Disagree. This is a classic Mpire strategy. Take any thread slightly criticle of his son, start attacking and make it so vial and crazy that the admins delete the whole thing.  Which in return takes any actual discussion about wrestling and his boys off of the internet all together. He has been using this strategy for years to shut down any criticle discussion. 

If something gets out of hand, it's usually massive himself. How many different screen names has he used on this site alone. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Neutral said:

how many offensive points did he score in his freshman year at NCAAs

Answer - 0 

how many offensive points did he score in his Sophomore year at NCAAs

Answer - 0   

Hahahaha how many fresh made it to nat as heavies ?

1 lmao ....who in.the history of ky could beat him ....fn no one 

Genetics bitches ,six fargo plauques on my wall I have two greco fargo plauques and the whole state of ky has two lmao take mine away and I have more than your fn whole state ...ie im a better coach noooooo doubt 

You clowns are piss ants to me

• Downvote 1

I do not understand why this topic exists. This is a wrestling web site. the conference tournaments are this weekend. the NCAA's are right around the corner and this thread has nothing to do about CURRENT wrestling news. NEWS FLASH: " Austin will not make any podium this year."  let's move on and let others enjoy their history 

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, depperschmidt said:

I do not understand why this topic exists. This is a wrestling web site. the conference tournaments are this weekend. the NCAA's are right around the corner and this thread has nothing to do about CURRENT wrestling news. NEWS FLASH: " Austin will not make any podium this year."  let's move on and let others enjoy their history 

You are correct. I'm out.

• Upvote 1

Funny you dumb asses trying to give me wrestling history lessons and horse jockey sise guys called the bull ..well its a joke from.the start...you lose ten out of twelve of the top recruits in one yr due to ego and the obsession ro train.your own kids in a college room duiring college praxtice more than your team ?? your ow ods and you sweep it under the table and get rid of some other guys less talented because of it ????I know far  more about wv than you idiots why do you think he releases all the studs ...he had too they all had to muchon him he wanted to keep his job..the ads at wv are blind obviously ....and Sammy was not head coach at Mizzou ...it would never happen 

Hey great job with moissey a finalist his first yr then ...nuthin

• Downvote 2

Not head coach, however Sammy was an assistant coach at Mizzou. 

And he is a 2X NCAA champion, an Olympic silver medalist and a world champion.  Not a bad resume.  Heck, it ALMOST compares with your son...

I don't understand your trash about Moissey.  He was actually out on the mat representing his university this past weekend.  And, he was actually a finalist in a very tough conference tournament.  Good for him.

By the way, this year Wyatt will have his name on that ring...

And Chris, try using a spell checker on your submissions (that is not a wrestling hold)...

• Upvote 3

It is very sad to see that Austin's dad has to live vicariously thru his son.  I can imagine the embarrassment Austin must feel every time his dad goes off the deep edge. The accomplishments Austin has are his own.  Yes, his dad did train him, but the accomplishments are Austin's alone and Dad needs to realize that.  He obviously will attack my comment, but Dad needs to let go.  No one one here doubts that Austin is a great wrestler.  No one has ever said anything differently.  Try being low-key, Dad. Quit attacking everyone on here. We all want our kids to do well. 

• Upvote 3

From a runner up at ncaas to ???? and I live through my kids lmao I have a few trophies of my own ..unlike all you shit talking cowards who have done nothing and like I said he f up the dirty dozen and had a fresh nat runner up that he has done nothing for ....and he coaches his boys during college practice in a college room and neither ine of them have done shit compared to my own.sons ....hahahahha I must be a better coach thab that 125 lb bull shitter .idiot says he would beat Jden hes a fn lunatic moron 

• Downvote 2