In 2006 Jason Marquis pitched for the St. Louis Cardinals.  He had a 14-16 record and an ERA over 5.0.  He is listed as one of the 15 worst starters of the 21st century in the major leagues.

Jason Marquis also has a World Series ring for being on that 2006 world championship team.  You know the saying, sometimes it's better to be lucky than good?

I am curious about the comment that Austin will prove us all wrong "despite the subpar coaching" (your words).  I hope you are not referring to a very good Missouri coaching staff.  And Austin will not prove anyone wrong (although I really hope he does) unless he gets back on the team.

• Upvote 1

Did he earn his spot at NCAAs like Austin did he won his spot no wildcard ..and he pinned another qualifier to do it ..your comparrison makes no sense and you or wildcat or any of your alter egos ...have no rings to match Austins ..no nat titles to compare ..no win.record at any level of note ..you guys are hater turds whos own kids and accomplishments are jokes .

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

Did he earn his spot at NCAAs like Austin did he won his spot no wildcard ..and he pinned another qualifier to do it ..your comparrison makes no sense and you or wildcat or any of your alter egos ...have no rings to match Austins ..no nat titles to compare ..no win.record at any level of note ..you guys are hater turds whos own kids and accomplishments are jokes .

“Hater Turds”?  Really?  REALLY?

So you still have not answered the basic question - Austin is not representing the University of Missouri at the MAC tournament and has not been representing them on the mat for some time now.  You also skirted my question about your negative comment regarding the Mizzou coaching staff.  Do you really believe the Missouri staff is inadequate?  REALLY?

• Upvote 2

Oh yes your a hater turd.never said missou staff was inadequate ..And Austin is on the team.practicing and helping the team lol what do you call that ...yes your a babbling hater turd that I would wipe off my boot after I kicked your teeth in..Really Really ..

• Downvote 2

Listen turds, Austin is a stud. Straight of heavy lifting mfer. Find me a wrestler from the hammer and anvil that will beat him...what about the raider rumble...that's what I thought haters. Undefeated norse god Laughing in your faces with nothing but Ws. 

• Upvote 1

Hahahha lets have some fun now .Tulsa youth  champ Ohio grade school champ .first ever oac tournament he was a champ .ohio every style.grade school multi champ ohio cadet fs greco champ philo champ Team.jordan youth nat champ team OAC jr high muti x champ and an ow Fresh nat champ and ow winner soph nat champ jr nat runner up sr nat champ double AA jr fargo fr Aa jr fargo dapper dan participant Mizzou border war champ ,sr nat ow winner flo nat champ same.week.undefeated four x state champ ..first ever in.hs history at 220 voted best athlete all around cincy and nky , youth mich rumble champ first yr east coast nat team youth champ,undefeated three yrs in a row at nat duals for team ky .....

Ncaa hvy weight fresh of the year ,ncaa qualifier ..mac tram.champ hvy.

Now since he was six till now he has won.more shit than.any othet three ky wrestlers combined to say he has done more in the sport than any ky wrestler ever came.close to is an understatement .and his brother was as good ..

We own the wrestling world in KY always will thats why you turds will always and forever CRY ..has a nice mac ring to go with his CC state ring and yes CC and ky your welcome ..I do do good work ,:)

• Downvote 1

Undefeated jr high nat duals ..all around beast skunking returning ky sr state champs ad a fresh who only had two weeks on the mat before state and was made to wrestle up because the khsaa was afraid of him and his brother .

Forever the GOAT in KY 

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

Hahahha lets have some fun now .Tulsa youth  champ Ohio grade school champ .first ever oac tournament he was a champ .ohio every style.grade school multi champ ohio cadet fs greco champ philo champ Team.jordan youth nat champ team OAC jr high muti x champ and an ow Fresh nat champ and ow winner soph nat champ jr nat runner up sr nat champ double AA jr fargo fr Aa jr fargo dapper dan participant Mizzou border war champ ,sr nat ow winner flo nat champ same.week.undefeated four x state champ ..first ever in.hs history at 220 voted best athlete all around cincy and nky , youth mich rumble champ first yr east coast nat team youth champ,undefeated three yrs in a row at nat duals for team ky .....

Ncaa hvy weight fresh of the year ,ncaa qualifier ..mac tram.champ hvy.

Now since he was six till now he has won.more shit than.any othet three ky wrestlers combined to say he has done more in the sport than any ky wrestler ever came.close to is an understatement .and his brother was as good ..

We own the wrestling world in KY always will thats why you turds will always and forever CRY ..has a nice mac ring to go with his CC state ring and yes CC and ky your welcome ..I do do good work ,:)

bundy.jpg

• Upvote 5

Something that ATM's dad seems to not get...we think he is an outstanding young man and athlete.  We just wondered why he is not actively representing the Tigers on the mat.  Simple question.

But simple questions with a Neanderthal for a father ends up being a string of adolescent expletives (look it up in the dictionary you moron) like a kindergarten boy on the playground.  No one on this site has ever questioned that your boys used to be accomplished wrestlers.  But let's get real, dad, the chances of ATM ever becoming an NCAA college AA are very, very slim.  And before he can become an All American he has to be the heavyweight starter on the mat for Missouri.  Stop spending all of your time looking in the freaking rearview mirror, you prehistoric idiot. 

Now, everyone else, sit back and watch the Neanderthal go...LOL

• Upvote 2

The Bull is a joke he lost 10 of the twelve out of the dirty dozen hahaha and only one ..made it to NCAAs and guess who that was ...Austin Myers .the Bull trains his kids in.a college room duiring college practice and they still cannot match what my kids did ..thats all I have to say lmfao

• Downvote 1

West Virginia surely is not better than Missouri. Where do you see someone making that argument. However, If only Missouri had a 125 or 285 they could compete for a national title. Pipe dream at this point in the season though m

Calls the Bull a joke and show Mac championship ring from a team that Henson help build. 

Guess silver medalist from Olympics are jokes. I love this guy haha. 

I love watching and reading this thread. Reminds me of old Saturday morning Wrestling. You have the one DELUSIONAL MORON and everyone else is jsut dancing and having fun whilst he get his knickers Twisted. Look at what I got, NEENER, NEENER, NEENER. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Bulldoglife said:

I love watching and reading this thread. Reminds me of old Saturday morning Wrestling. You have the one DELUSIONAL MORON and everyone else is jsut dancing and having fun whilst he get his knickers Twisted. Look at what I got, NEENER, NEENER, NEENER. 

Perfect!

By the way, Mr. Myers, guess who was Sammy's college coach?  LOL

• Upvote 1