This thread was not supposed to be a theological discussion, a history discussion about CC or a string of personal insults.

The single question was, after qualifying last year for the big show, will we see ATM back again this year?

I hope so, but this thread has not answered the question.

• Upvote 4

Sir that is incorrect, You started this thread about praise for Austin for his victory over another foe. Questioning wither he would be back or not was not in your original post

• Upvote 1

Really ,you ignorant sob I didnt start this thread .and no one gives two craps about you or your thoughts on.the sport your irrelevant an idiot babbling about something he has no part in nor never had anything of note to do with ...lmao 

• Downvote 2

So let’s just hypothetically assume for the moment that I am not an ignorant slob...

is the question about ATM coming back this year so sensitive that it needs to be buried under an onslaught of disparaging remarks?

i assume from the very vigorous responses that ATM will not be representing Mizzou any more this year.  Disappointing.

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

Really ,you ignorant sob I didnt start this thread .and no one gives two craps about you or your thoughts on.the sport your irrelevant an idiot babbling about something he has no part in nor never had anything of note to do with ...lmao 

if you did not start this thread, then I was not talking to you.  Idiot

• Upvote 1

Folks. Let's get back to talking about all Austin's historic  wins in College. Currently 11-6 and really peaking.

This year he has that huge win over number 51 ranked Marcus Harrington , Standfords back up, Utah valleys backup, Iowa States back, 2 NAIA wrestlers and 2 D2 kids. 

• Upvote 2

Lol did one tournament and finished second ..beat the fargo champ from his jr yr when he got robbed from going to finals you remeber ....when you knocked him .and you wrestle whos in front of you ...well a wrestler  does YOU dont do $hit 

• Downvote 2

For the answers to why ATM is not wrestling right now, if he will come back this year, or if he will wrestle again for Mizzou we will have to rely on the Missouri Wrestling Forum.  It will be interesting to see how that works out.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Wrestling Dad said:

By the way, Mizzou has recruited two highly ranked big men out of Missouri.  They may be a couple of years away, but it looks like Mizzou is recruiting for the slot.

Elam is a total beast, but is a year away. He is the new style of HWT, incredibly athletic without all the bulk. The days of two dancing bears at HWT are over. Demetrius Thomas is a monster at Williams Baptist. He is a homegrown talent. There is chatter of him coming. He would start immediately and would have an outside shot at AA this year.

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, Wrestling Dad said:

For the answers to why ATM is not wrestling right now, if he will come back this year, or if he will wrestle again for Mizzou we will have to rely on the Missouri Wrestling Forum.  It will be interesting to see how that works out.

I checked their forum, pretty nice. There has been very little chatter about him all year. I think they have moved on (at least the forumites have). There does seem to be excitement regarding Elam. The team is stacked everywhere but 125 and HWT. I follow from a distance as they have Assad on the team, an OH kid from Brecksville. I had hoped he would break through at 125 with McGee's struggles there, but it hasn't happened. Another OH boy, Alan Hart from St Edward is there. He may figure into the mix at some point. Stuck behind Eierman for now though.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, crazyotto said:

Elam is a total beast, but is a year away. He is the new style of HWT, incredibly athletic without all the bulk. The days of two dancing bears at HWT are over. Demetrius Thomas is a monster at Williams Baptist. He is a homegrown talent. There is chatter of him coming. He would start immediately and would have an outside shot at AA this year.

I agree on both points.  Elam is a total beast.  And it also looks like Mizzou is now getting some of the D1 Missouri talent (CBC).  Don't see any of the Park Hill kids, but I agree on your point about the big guys.  "Dancing Bears" made me laugh.  But heck, I saw Chris Taylor wrestle at the Big Eight Tournament in 1970 (doesn't that date me?).

• Upvote 3

Missouri is always excited over Missouri kids as they should be !! to bad KY is less honorable but I guese a record of failure leaves one less than excited over future prospects ,Austin just got his scholarship INCREASED lmao and while there may be excitement over a fargo and 2x state champ I wouldnt count on anyone taking Austins spot when he returns even with the home state bias.

• Downvote 3

On 2/21/2018 at 7:09 PM, wildcat2002 said:

Folks. Let's get back to talking about all Austin's historic  wins in College. Currently 11-6 and really peaking.

This year he has that huge win over number 51 ranked Marcus Harrington , Standfords back up, Utah valleys backup, Iowa States back, 2 NAIA wrestlers and 2 D2 kids. 

I'm glad to hear Austin is coming back stronger than ever he is the goat, clearly a BAMF and still the undefeated strongest heavy out there. He was peaking...I mean he whipped the #51 ranked wrestler and surely was on the waybto AA this year.

• Downvote 2

On 2/15/2018 at 1:51 AM, LIONHEART said:

I can tell you the Mich state champ he beat to win a Flo title and the 3x nat champ he beat to win.Sr nat can.you tell me.who in.ky has ever done.more in.such a short time.......hahahah nope ....I.can.tell you he was nat ranked since he was 11 yep because he had a helluva trainer ...a better one.than.ky has ever seen ....and yes he had a better partner to ...his brother ...since you fwads want to talk smack why dont.you tell of your own deeds or of anyone.from ky who has done more ??????

“This one time at band camp.......” Enough with living in the past already. 

• Upvote 1

Nearing the end of his third year of college wrestling after being a 19 year old high school student. Hasn’t accomplished much.  Kentucky just didn’t prepare him well I guess.  Probably shouldn’t have ducked Ohio.  He may have been able to pick up a Division III Title along the way.

I miss the days when dunder head would rip on Snyderman and accuse him of illegal drugs!  

• Upvote 2

Hasnt accomplished much ,hahahahha how many ky kids have ever worn one of these or been an NCAA fresh of the yr at their weight ...and.when and who accused snyder of anything lmao your an idiot .but Austun did not live at the otc his jr and sr yr he was in ky being above par surrounded with sub par.

Screenshot_2018-02-26-18-03-30.png

• Downvote 2

17 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

Hasnt accomplished much ,hahahahha how many ky kids have ever worn one of these or been an NCAA fresh of the yr at their weight ...and.when and who accused snyder of anything lmao your an idiot .but Austun did not live at the otc his jr and sr yr he was in ky being above par surrounded with sub par.

This is what I'm saying right here. All these pukes have no idea what's it's like being the weak link on a good team , a 21 year old frosh with a .500 record. Big fish little pond has always been my motto. first we will conquer the MAC, next up naia baby. fyi you haters can't spell AA without nAIA. Austin will prove all you wrong despite the subpar coaching 

• Upvote 1