3 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Been involved with the CC program since I moved here and like to think that I know most things that go on with the program. Would love to know what former coaches kid was babied that cost them a state title.

I would also like to know. I've always been able to ignore his ramblings until he spouted about CC being handed a title. To my recollection there were two other state champions on that team and guys behind the Myers boys who would've scored points if they weren't there. Can take a lot but not someone disrespecting my alma mater. 

• Upvote 1

ALF don't say that too loud. If you were from Holmes you could be loud and proud but a camel Keep it on the dl. :D

11 minutes ago, Alf said:

I would also like to know. I've always been able to ignore his ramblings until he spouted about CC being handed a title. To my recollection there were two other state champions on that team and guys behind the Myers boys who would've scored points if they weren't there. Can take a lot but not someone disrespecting my alma mater. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

Lmfao both my boys college nat qualifiers as fresh ,earned not given and when all the horse jockey sise wrestlers from ky are done wrestling Austin will take over other sports ...you people are sad

Thankfully the nationally ranked "jockey" has a little more brains.

22 minutes ago, Mancannon said:

What happened to Austin?

Dad won't say.... He will be able to tell you the other 11 wrestlers in his grade level "national" tournament, what kind of tennis shoes his opponents were wearing at the 2013 raider rumble and about that one time he wrestled Bo Jordan in junior high.

• Upvote 1

I can tell you the Mich state champ he beat to win a Flo title and the 3x nat champ he beat to win.Sr nat can.you tell me.who in.ky has ever done.more in.such a short time.......hahahah nope ....I.can.tell you he was nat ranked since he was 11 yep because he had a helluva trainer ...a better one.than.ky has ever seen ....and yes he had a better partner to ...his brother ...since you fwads want to talk smack why dont.you tell of your own deeds or of anyone.from ky who has done more ??????

You.cannot..

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, LIONHEART said:

If you look they were always peaked when I was in the corner or room ...of course all those dad coaches at cc had way more knowledge than me.lmfao

Have you applied to coach at Mizzou? Coach Smith could use some help with the Hwts.

• Upvote 1

Lmfao ,I gave him my help already he was very grateful for the ncaa qualifier and ncaa D1 hvy freshman of  the year last yr who bears my last name.....very cute ...background check ...some of you are so deluded and ignorant it amazing ...I have set in the corner and coached my kids against tougher comp.than ANY coach in ky ever has ....FACT ..and the foster kids and  the handicapped  individuals I have helped and the needy people I help now all Know I have no problem passing a background check of any kind ....do you think someone whos whole life revolved around helping others gives two $hits what some wannabees on some wrestling forums try to make others think ...hardly ...

• Downvote 1

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:11 AM, LIONHEART said:

Yeah they should cut him ...there has to be a better heavy or 97  on the team than him ..and you know all about the heavy class in D1 college ..you a gd genius hahahahha

Sealed dual against virginia beats Harrington the fargo champ from his jr yr hes great ,gets benched and time to move on lmao up till he was out he had the longest streak of not missing a match of any tiger on the team hes a fn warrior simple as that and hes there for a reason.they have no better and.cannot or will not get anyone better ....thats the facts punk

Not saying anything, neither good nor bad about your either of your son's.       YOU, YOURSELF are a looser for bringing god into your petty arguments.

• Upvote 1

Lol I believe he would steer you away from your egotistical holier than thou attitude and lead you away from.those trying to.throw stones....really claiming your own.closeness to a god who would certainly frown.on you people.for blasting a TRUE Christian like.my son....your all.pathetic hypocritical scum...im.glad I brought my boys to show you idiots how it wad done ...Thats the real reason behind all your.bs ..we outdid you all ..always have ...always will ..we work harder want it more and are far far smarter ...great day in.wrestling my sons.efforts being seen at state and in that my own as well ....god is good .

• Downvote 2

On 2/13/2018 at 3:41 PM, LIONHEART said:

As for ky ,the storybook ending was The Camel.state title handed to.them.by Stephens four pins and a tech ,and a freshman.state champ at 220 Both undefeated that yr :) hows that lmfao

What I really want to know is how they were eligible that year since they started at a different school?

My kid was ineligible for KHSAA sports due to receiving an academic merit based scholarship to attend his high school. Seems as if KHSAA picks and chooses the rules they enforce. 

• Upvote 1

People.always crying how is anyone eligible when they transfer ,getting a scholarship ,?????sounds funky ..did you move or just transfer ...who knows either way they mafe my boys wrestle up and were not allowed in a room untill week of regionals ...they stacked the deck against us ...all good though although no one will admitt it hahahha I did a better job with them when they were not allowed in a room than.any of their coaches ever did ...look at their scores ...of course idiots from.cc were like wow the coaches at cc are great ..do you dasssea really think  two weeks at cc created the biggest scorer at the state tournament and a fresh 220 champ who upended a returning sr champ while both were well undersised .....lol hardly 

• Downvote 2

I rarely like getting involved with these types of conversations but I am sure you had a lot to do with your kids success.  Much like all parents have something to do with their kids success.  I know from talking to people that you are great in the weight room and able to help anyone who wants it.  

BUT

You are comparing yourself to one of the greatest coaches in KY history.  Coach B is able to take everyone, even those that are not as motivated as yours were/are and make them into winners.  That is the true gauge of a great coach.  HIgh School coaches have to take all that show up in their room, they cannot pick and choose. Getting kids motivated is the hardest part of a coaches job.  I would guess that most high school coaches would tell you that their greatest success is with someone who was not a state champion, but a kid that came with no athletic ability, or motivation and made them into a 500+ winner.

I am not doubting weather you can or cannot do this, I truly don't know, until the proof is there.  

There may be a few that are rooting against your boys but I can tell you this.  The vast majority are rooting for their success.  Which is why so many are concerned with Austins situation right now.  They want to see him on the mat doing what he does best.  Getting a "W" with conviction. 

19 hours ago, LIONHEART said:

Lol I believe he would steer you away from your egotistical holier than thou attitude and lead you away from.those trying to.throw stones....really claiming your own.closeness to a god who would certainly frown.on you people.for blasting a TRUE Christian like.my son....your all.pathetic hypocritical scum...im.glad I brought my boys to show you idiots how it wad done ...Thats the real reason behind all your.bs ..we outdid you all ..always have ...always will ..we work harder want it more and are far far smarter ...great day in.wrestling my sons.efforts being seen at state and in that my own as well ....god is good .

Amen God is good!  But this is not the way to ask for God's grace (favor) . Also Austin, if YOU claim Christianity god will only accept praise from YOUR lips. not your fathers on your behalf. He awaits.