Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2017/2018 - NOVEMBER 27

New number one at 120! Congrats to Thomas Deck for knocking off the king of the mountain last weekend, Cagen Wallace. 

Edited by DrBaker
Spelling

5 hours ago, DrBaker said:

New number one at 120! Congrats to Thomas Deck for knocking off the king of the mountain last weekend, Cagen Wallace. 

Agreed. Great match!

This match was not as you may think. It was two great kids wrestling lights out for sure. I am not taking away from either guy nor giving credit to either. I was on hand for this match and it was action packed but anyone there or watching this knows the ref was  brand new and well let’s leave it at that several questionable calls all of which where against Wallace I may eat these words but if that match ever happens again Wallace wins by major or better. 

14 hours ago, Big guy said:

This match was not as you may think. It was two great kids wrestling lights out for sure. I am not taking away from either guy nor giving credit to either. I was on hand for this match and it was action packed but anyone there or watching this knows the ref was  brand new and well let’s leave it at that several questionable calls all of which where against Wallace I may eat these words but if that match ever happens again Wallace wins by major or better. 

I wasn' there, but I heard the same from someone who was, and that had no ties to either team. Hopefully we will see that matchup again, always great Watchung 2 studs battle it out

14 hours ago, Big guy said:

Even if this were true, for the match to be close enough for it to matter shows that Deck has made some pretty big gains.  

• Upvote 2

I was thinking same thing, if Deck was gifted 9 points, then it is still 7-0. That in itself is a good fight. Give the kid some credit, he had the best going that day. Next time who is to say it won't be Wallace. Everyone takes losses eventually, how you bounce back from them is what makes you champion material. I doubt Wallace will be down long, he has probably already forgot about this match and moved on to his next.