Sign in to follow this  
Chris Duke

2017 Transfers

Now that all schools are in session -- who are some wrestlers that are walking different halls and will be wearing a new singlet this year?

Union still looks like the team to beat even with the lose of Zeke.  Will Johnson or Walton be able to close the gap?

I've heard some rumblings about a possible huge transfer to the region 6 area.  That could really change the outlook of some of the team places. 

I'll leave it at that, and see if anyone can expand on it, otherwise I'll believe the whispers were just whispers in the wind. :ph34r:

22 hours ago, bulldog-leader said:

I've heard some rumblings about a possible huge transfer to the region 6 area.  That could really change the outlook of some of the team places. 

I'll leave it at that, and see if anyone can expand on it, otherwise I'll believe the whispers were just whispers in the wind. :ph34r:

Is it a one hit wonder or a high schooler?

23 hours ago, bulldog-leader said:

What weight class would this "possible huge transfer" wrestle?