Sign in to follow this  
Old wrestler

2017 NCAA Takeaways

16 hours ago, grappler-of-old said:

No I am just tired of getting notifications for bad behavior.  That bad behavior happens enough without your help.  When the bad behavior happens without help then it is taken care off.  

I took a chance by posting that comment figuring many would think I was siding with Achilles.  But instead I get called something far worse.  A Li... Lib.... Liber....Oh heck I can't even say it.  L. L.  L... Liberal, there you go.  Whew now I have to wash my mouth out with soap.  

I've been trying not to read the crazyness, but keep getting pulled back in with notifications.  

First off, My post was directed at (everyone) The advice is sound since there is obviously some who are getting agitated. and a simple way to end the bickering is to ignore the one or ones who annoy you. Second, I have never once sent a notification to any mod. I do however recognize the goading of someone who may be somewhat over sensitive. then the retaliation on both sides. becomes amusing for some and boorish for others. please re-read my post and excuse my attempt at levity.

• Upvote 1

Calling someone who gets knocked on as much as Austin or his dad  over sensitive is pretty ridiculous .Clowns post every loss knock every thing sub 100 and post pics of pins by Olympians.and.take hits as if they or any of theirs could ever even reach the point of wrestling anyone that level and they  bounce from.board to board and.push as far as each allows .Liars like otto shrink opponents and.make.false claims of deeds done to be dqued from tournaments the whole wrestling world.cried foul over .

OVER Sensitive ,...Hardly .

But I do not cry to the moderators like a little bity baby girl like they do .Posters taking knocks on Athletes and.parents in the toughest sport in.the world then crying to moderators trying to get the object of all their dirty cowardly comments banned for standing up for themselves all while hiding behind.user.names..

Pathetic .

• Downvote 1

7 hours ago, depperschmidt said:

I would add Nolf to the unbeatable list as well

What Nolf has accomplished is incredible. He definitely is near unbeatable. Amazing that one team has so many DOMINANT wrestlers. What's more is they look like they are really enjoying themselves and are great representatives of the sport.

• Upvote 1

Chris Myers is probably the only person in the world ripping on Kyle Snyder. Jealousy, I guess it maybe anger over the tap out. 

Kyle Snyder is a real life Capt America. Humble, kind, and an animal on the mat. He's giving up 40-50 lbs in his weight class and C Myers is ripping on him!?  Also mad about Kyle training at the OTC!?  

No reason to rip the champ. Why you so mad at the champ, bro?

• Upvote 3

Also, Snyder mildly cuts during the collegiate season. He tries to maintain at no more than 225. Then cuts to make 97kg., approx 213 lbs. So collegiately he gives up an incredible amount of weight, approx 40+ lbs, easily equal to jumping two weight classes. 

I guess we can agree to disagree. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, crazyotto said:

No shit.........I will say that as great as Snyder is, I would not deem him unbeatable at HWT. He is simply giving up too much weight. The jump from international weight to U.S. folkstyle HWT is easily two classes. Add in his height (5'11") and not only is he the lightest HWT, he is also on the short side. He is bound to get "caught" sooner or later. We have seen him have match in hand late in the 3rd only to give up a meaningless TD. One of these days he could find himself in deep trouble against one of these monsters. 

"The jump from.international to.folkstyle is easily 2 weights" wtf are you talking about now? your always lying and.trying to make.people believer your crap most people do not.even.follow freestyle weights yes its 213 hvy starts at 197 sooooooo how doea he jump.easily.2 classes hahahahahha your a complete bozo you try to make.people.believe he is jumping back and forth it is impressive he stays down.but he is in.no.way shape or form.two folkstyle classes below heavy when.he wrestles internationally .HE DOES NOT WRESTLE 184 duh there are lighter heavies than him certainly many who earn less and.have had far less training .

On of theses days ? I.think he was in.trouble with Kroellls and.while he is bigger hes not a Monster like Stoll or.Coon.?rode out all period give up a stalling point and take.an.inj.to ..he was in some.trouble .

2 classes lol idiot

Lightest heavyweight ? IDIOT 

• Downvote 1

I think anyone with half a brain realizes what otto was insinuating. But analogies get lost on some. 

But this is the same person that calls Otto a liar for being 1 inch wrong on Snyder's height if he is in fact wrong. We all know Rosters have misleading information at times. Or do we? 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Old wrestler said:

My subtle attempt to change the topic was about as successful as my NCAA basketball bracket... 

I loved the match, I knew Joseph had a real chance at taking down the #1 and as the match progressed you could see him get more confident. I did not expect a pin though. want to see a crock of doo, go to flo p4p post NCAA and Martinez is ranked 4 places above Joseph.

I believe Martinez will come back and have success the loss should motivate him. and with the return of Rogers, Massa, and Lewis, there will be blood

23 minutes ago, Achilles said:

Lewis had him pinned last yr but the ref was frozen the media dictates the actions.of refs sometimes it seems..

Yeah, the worst no call on a pin I have EVER seen was the duel of penn. st. and Okla.St. Heil vs. Gulibon.

I was so mad I tripped Flo off the internet for the rest of the match

Well if you think that was bad you must not.have watched that ref at super.32 cheat Austin ???take away take downs call stalling ,twice in.the last minute on a guy moving forward and.taking shots one call in the last seconds after he takes a shot and his opponent backs out of bounds .

Penn. St. has a bottleneck problem with Spencer Lee, Gavin Teasdale, and Nick Surriano  someone is not going to make the line up. I know all three have a redshirt on the books. I guess that is considered a good problem to have eh?

2 hours ago, depperschmidt said:

Penn. St. has a bottleneck problem with Spencer Lee, Gavin Teasdale, and Nick Surriano  someone is not going to make the line up. I know all three have a redshirt on the books. I guess that is considered a good problem to have eh?

Spencer lee is going to Iowa I believe

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, wildcat2002 said:

Not even the best college wrestler know his highschool team let alone the state. 

Thats odd doesnt that say Alexandria KY.

2017-04-01 10.57.25.png

On ‎4‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 11:40 PM, crazyotto said:

Yes, Spencer Lee is going to Iowa. 

That's good, I bet that's a load off coach Sanderson's mind. LOL

• Upvote 1