I do apologize for the mistake, I was unaware of the DQ. And the I thought that the ref should have called stalling in the match with Hemida too. But we live on, put those thing to rest and look to the next challenge.

And thats exactly what He did winning NHSCA FLO then.placing at Fargo up a weight .

We would have never left.over a loss from.a.Dirty stinking piece of crap ref at a rigged no sanctioned tournament.

Austin never stalled or even came close to stalling once while his opponent backed up the whole match.

Ref awarding 2 late then waves it off ??Less than a minute in and he had taken 3 shots scored easily here and made every move forward .pathetic this tournament is a joke and a stain on the sport when a sport like wrestling uses an unsanctioned off season dirty tournament like super 32 to rank it's High School athletes it's pretty bad and shows the politics and conspiracies that go on ,same can be said for Iron Man refusing a 2 x nat champ double Fargo AA 3 x state champ and former Jr high ow winner entrance ?

Ohio historically let's it's Jr high OWS into iron man without any other credentials as Freshman !!!

Austin in on and took at least 15 shots to 3 and should have been awarded multiple stall calls but it goes the other way and with clear tds that are awarded then called off you tell me what the issue was that KY singlet or the blue eyes and Blonde hair or both .

And in ot Austin has the hand and the fingers clearly slip out regardless Hemida backed up the whole match and took one decent shot the whole time in ot and the ref let it go on when he was clearly layer out flat looking for a reason to dq Austin I wish everyone would watch .

I remember the call from Brian Smith the now ncaa coach of the year following the match and him telling me how bad the ref blew the match . I WOULDN'T TRADE TEN MARYLANDS FOR 1 MIZZOU LOL