You are a piece of trash liar without doubt.

REF AWARDS TD FIRST PERIOD THEN WAVES IT OFF.

HEMIDA BACKED UP WHOLE.MATCH DOESNT GET DINGED FOR STALLING Austin.pressures him off the mat steps back to.center gets hit for stalling thats BS Austin then.shoots Hemida backs up again Austin.snaps his.headdown.Hemida backs up once again.while ref watches tapper walk out and.hits Austin.for stalling agaiN total bs then.YOU stated he threw his nose at ref another lie from.the ref and you watch the film.ref said he had to duck to.avoid it a total lie by a bias piece of.crap ref .Hemida lost to someone Austin pinned and teched unlike some other idiot stated on here he did not.win.

So if your not a liar show me.where austin threw plug at that turd head ref.or where he stalled once it never happened the fix was in even flo.bashed the ref and.as I said Hemida a no.show at flo 

Guess who entered ATMs class and did not show up and.guess who did not show up at sr nat either or.fargo..No east coast dirty refs everywhere I.guess although nhsca has a few duds as well but it all worked out NHSCA is the oldest most prestigious folkstyle  tournament in HS wrestling and.Fargo is.the biggest and.best period Flo is the best most covered modern tournament and well you.cant win.it hiding down.the road in.PA or.a little further up in.Maryland.can you.but a ky boy can.do.em.all.Whoo whoooooo 

And hell yeah whoo haha

Screenshot_2017-03-24-00-49-58.png

Check that form taught to him since he was 6 and winning his first OHIO state title .I dont expect you or your imbecile.friends to understand but it takes years of hard work dedication.and.tolerance dealing with haters and.those who would stand in.your way to reach that level not to mention being surrounded by legends your Brothers the phenom your moms Ms Cincinatti and Ms KY and.well.your dads one.obsessed sob who knows more than.any goofs will ever ever admitt hahahaba 

Legends make.Legends and.theres your class take that back to ohio and.tellem to suck it.

• Downvote 1

This aint Basketball fool Lavar never dealt with the aholes I.have and......drum roll.......

5 yrs from.now the Bar will still be set too High and.that mountain of.gold will still be to high for anyone you know  to.ever climb ya dig and thats the real trurh 

Hahahahaha 

5 yrs the monsters I created will still.be creating monsters that goobers will still.be talking about on message boards and I will still.have the most wicked trophy room on.both sides of the Mississippi and I will.still.be waiting for a ky tulsa champ or two brothers from ky to place there .and.any ky kid to.be a double.AA in.fargo let alone.two in.the same.House now boy BOW DOWN and nothing lasts forever but Legends and.well ....welcome to.Camelot.

• Downvote 1

On 3/17/2017 at 10:13 AM, Wrestling Dad said:

Any thoughts about the future of ATM now?  Is he close to being a national champion and 3X All American?  Does he even get in the lineup next year with addition, by Mizzou, of Jared Campbell of St. Edwards?  By the way, think it was impressive that ATM pinned his way through the Kentucky state tournament?  Campbell pinned all the way through the Ohio D1 State Tournament.  Although Mizzou has a history of redshirting guys to bulk them up and prep them for the elite level.

UHH REALLY YOU THINK Mizzou would.have rs Austin last yr ?.nope .

You think a kid who did not lose a regular season match since the sixth grade will lose to a kid who only has one state title and.was beaten by a HS  sophmore Just  this yr .Do you even know who your comparing and or are you just another idiot who thinks just because you win one state title at a school in Ohio with a big history in the sport  that from 1st through 12 grade never had one wrestler.beat ATM that someone from there will take his spot in college .Campbell is not TY Walz and Austin beat guys in.college who beat Walz when he was a freshman in College .Not sure Mizzou has a History or RS anymore wrestlers than.any other school in.fact they may rs less than.an Ohio State or Minnesota or Penn State .

Of course your are wrestling knowledge deprived  ingrate hater who started a thread about an NCAA nat qualifier with the greatest wrestling background of any KY wrestler in.history ,:) just to feel important about yourself although everyone now thinks your just a moron.

15 hours ago, Neutral said:

He's like lavar ball. Except lavar balls kids will still be relevant in 5 years 

Guess you have not been around wrestling long Valencia sold.videos of his kids when they were youth wrestlers not that im hating its just the facts .

Funny someone who has never been relevant at anything commenting on an Mpire lol everyone I have ever helped becomes relevant a bunch of.hating message board goofs who know.nothing about real sacrifice or kids or.people who have worked and.sacrificed more than.any one.they know are the definition of irrelevance .

Since this is in response to the representation that ATM is giving to Ky. I must say that I was there at Super 32 on the year in question.

The part that disappointed me the most was the fact he left the tournament after the loss and did not compete in the wrestle backs.

did not complete the tournament and therefore did not place at all. He simply quit, left the arena and went home.I made the trip, paid the hotel room complete with bed bugs and felt short changed.

• Upvote 4

Are you serious the Dirty ref dqued Austin after lying and.telling.the tournament director right in.front.of me.he had to.duck from.getting hit with the nose plug it was an.obvious.bs conspiracy Austin did not stall at any point in.the match Hemida stalled the whole match Austin.scored and.had point taken.away and.scored again..

Otto your a piece of sheet I wish everyone.would.watch the match and.tell the truth .but it doesnt matter hemida lost to soMeone.Austin teched and pinned that yr .and.then hid in.the hills of maryland after entering flo and.warching austin.beat Brinson he entered and.did not show .Wood and.Dunn lived down.the road and.they stayed home.as well hahah.

So deppershmidt are you trying o spread lies now.as well we did.not.leave Austin.was dqued by a dirty ref that was called out by Flo.and.the whole wrestling world.the only people who agree with him.are a few haters .

5 hours ago, depperschmidt said:

Since this is in response to the representation that ATM is giving to Ky. I must say that I was there at Super 32 on the year in question.

The part that disappointed me the most was the fact he left the tournament after the loss and did not compete in the wrestle backs.

did not complete the tournament and therefore did not place at all. He simply quit, left the arena and went home.I made the trip, paid the hotel room complete with bed bugs and felt short changed.

You owe an Apology Austin.did not.leave because he was cheated by an obvious bias ref for whatever reason that sob cheated him He left because he as dqued over a lie.

Aa for HS lol No one.in 2015 graduated with as much gold or as many wins as Austin did in.the upper weights and.im.not talking about ky .

You spent your money deppershmidt big deal  Austin.gave up his sr yr of football only to be cheated by a ref and a tournament the whole country should have blasted  in a tournament he would have and should have won.that would have made hiM #1 In the country because ironman.would not.let him in in an obvious crooked system that tries to control rankings .

AUSTIN IS AND WAS THE ULTIMATE PEOPLES CHAMP

When your dqued they do not let you wrestle anymore dummy.

• Downvote 2

No he was dqued because the ref said he threw it at him and.he had to.duck to avoid being hit he lied like.you your both pieces of.garbage .

AS YOU.CAN SEE AUSTIN DID NOT STALL THE DIRTY REF HIT HIM FOR STALLING WHEN IN.FACT HEMIDA STALLED AND.YOU.CAN. SEE THE REF WATCH THE TAPPER COME OUT AND.CALL STALLING THE LAST SECOND EVEN AS AUSTIN.IS.THE ONE.ADVANCING DIRTY REF DIRTY TOURNAMENT AS SCUMMY AS YOU ARE OTTO ..AUSTIN.CLEARLY WON.THAT MATCH WITHOUT QUESTION.

because ironman.would not.let him in in an obvious crooked system that tries to control rankings 

^^ sure. Meanwhile the Ironman takes all the best and it proves so. I'm sure they were super worried about the "people's champ"

AUSTIN IS AND WAS THE ULTIMATE PEOPLES CHAMP

^^^^ hahahah I hope people's champ counts as much as AA's

• Upvote 1

Im sure this was the first time ever a kid lost a match because of a ref. The first time a kid has faced adversity from a ref. Must still be effecting him cause he still shooting and not scoring 

• Upvote 2

Hahahah yeah im sure theres a lot of.freshman D1  heavies out there not shooting and.scoring making it to.NCAAs oh wait.. theres was only one.and.you better ask how you make The Dance without scoring ..idiot

That looks like 2 to me.on.the #1  ranked guy in.the MAC and.an.NCAA qualifier !

Is that a shot and a score? Has anyone else from ky fiinished a shot on a heavyweight ncaa qualifier in.the last score of.years or.More ?????

NOTICE THE NCAA COACH OF THE YEAR HANDS RAISED IN.VICTORY JUMPING FOR JOY BECAUSE HES TAKING 8 guys to the NCAAs Breaking the MAC scoring record and Taking the only freshman heavy in.the country who qualified to THE DANCE hah

Screenshot_2017-03-26-19-37-50.png

Is that another shot to a takedown ?....why yes I think it is .....is that an NCAA qualifier ? ....why yes it certainly is hahahaha

Screenshot_20170122-163825.png