You dont hate my.boys but post lies about them..your as big or bigger piece of manure than wildcat .

AND WOW WHAT HAPPENED TO WARD pinned and.teched never expected him to go out like that .

• Downvote 2

Setting in the stands with ATM and youth wrestlers from Missouri come up and.ask for his autograph on their headgear they want all the Tigers at Nationals to sign their gear .

Yeah all your trash talk and bs doeant mean much at all compared to reality.

• Upvote 1

He uses middle School outstanding wrestling stats and prep stats to justify how ATM will all American In college. He has more to say about 1 point losses then he does wins.  

Will be even be a 4 year starter time will tell. That Ohio boy pinning through state is as impressive as any prep ATM stat other than Fargo 

• Upvote 2

Lol pinning a bunch of non ranked kids from ohio and winning 1 state title is impressive  but  is nothing compared to beating any number of kids Austin has over the years or any year he wrestled.Since he was six hahaha .Im watching NCAAs and seeing the kid he beat for his first ever state title as a first grader and im laughing at you idiots because your too damn dumb to understand the levels of talent in the sport .Do you clowns want a list of national qualifiers Austin has beaten in college now some multiple xs that was your big ? Last yr your knock on.him ha now he has multiple wins against qualifiers and is one .

Those are the stats of a college fresh that lead me to say he will be an AA .The high school stats are the ones I use to overshadow ANYONE elses stats or accomplishments from high school when they are brought up to knock Austins .and no one.elses does compare from ohio or ky thats just facts .I wish all my sons teamates well but I pity them if they want Austins spot and if anyone thinks the 197 spot will be easy to come in and take they might be in for a shock.as well.for the next couple yrs but thats another story one I know about and.you morons.are to dumb to figure out .

Oh and you go to NCAAs and do not give up a td to the no 7 and no 14 guys in the country according to track wrestling rankings and go into the third down only  1 in.both and lose by only 1 once as a freshman at heavy and you can probably say you have a good chance to AA before your done .

What guys goof? I watched some matches last yr because Austins.friends were still wrestling 220 and I saw people losing to guys who are backups  to people Austin beat and even majored a couple weeks ago as MIZZOU crushes the MAC championship scoring record something Austin was a big part of .Proud to say he is also a part of what Coach Smith says is probabaly the best team he EVER coached .

A starter and nat qualifier as a fresh hvy  on what is probably the best Missouri team in history ...

That is simply AWESOME .

You didnt know ncaa wrestlers got higher than most ncaa basketball players did you.Kent state gets introduced to the stratosphere .

NASA JUST HIRED COACH SMITH TO BE THE HEAD OF THE MISSION TO MARS PROJECT HIS NEW PROPULSION SYSTEM HAS REVOLUTIONIZED SPACE EXPLORATION. The ATM "Automatic Transorbital Machine" is fully operational.Much thanks to the test pilots provided by kent state U .

Screenshot_2017-03-06-14-54-21.png

Nasa has relocated from cape canaveral to colunbia Missouri.

With optional launch sites located on.wasgington.ave in.Alexandria ky Nasa said it was a no.brainer.the yellow Brick road is very observable from even the deepest regions.of space .

Im with you UK .

I hear animal control will be closing for the summer in Campbell County all the workers said no one wants to.f with a 260 lb  Missouri Tiger .

16 hours ago, crazyotto said:

"This is a forum". Exactly! Remember that next time you don't agree with a post. We are tired of the incoherent rants, recounting Jr Hi conquests, transitive property nonsense, downing others.....I'm not on anybody's side. That is your problem, you are very divisive. I wouldn't call throwing bloody nose plugs at a ref  "representing". Flipping off the crowd.......wrestling with hands behind his back......Sure I am missing a few. Represent. One day you will get it. Until then, folks will pile on. Personally, I root for all the kids. I'm the weirdo that doesn't hate Notre Dame, Duke, Christian Laettner, your boys, etc........I see no reason to hammer on folks like you do (impersonate somebody on Flo and drop crazy comments, wow!). I do get bothered at folks that self aggrandize, especially in this sport that places a premium on honor and dignity. Just let your boy wrestle. Enjoy it, it goes by quickly. 

Literally the thoughts of everyone..

• Upvote 2

As for Jared i expect him to redshirt and his bodytype looks more like a 197 pounder to me best fit for him and the team that will be a nice 1 2 punch by Austins junior year...

On 3/17/2017 at 9:47 AM, wildcat2002 said:

Wrestling 14 year olds in tennis shoes  from LaRue county is the same as St Eds schedule, right?

I love Kentucky and Larue Co is a quality team and community, but that comment was funny!!

• Upvote 2

"So this  guy from ky comes up to Austin and says I thought you would be better on bottom ...well he was only on bottom once and that was against Kroells who scored stall points on snyder and.rode him the whole period and totally obliterated Dejournette on top and teched him .sooo a 6 to 0 loss to a 3 x AA and a 1to 0 loss to a top 20 guy but yeah I expect a little better but im allowed to.lol

We had a big laugh about it like yeah you should do.better on bottom.than.Snyder and a lot.better than Dejournette habaha"

Awesome story! Thanks for sharing. Hilarious 

"I think.Dean is overrated a bit and the press protects some of its heroes images but its all good -chris myers

Let me get this straight. The guy who brags about a 4x undefeated ky champ, best 220 of all time, best ever from cinncinati area, best ever from ky, strongest heavy in the ncaa, who is a 21.5 year old "freshman" with a losing record,(14-15) is calling Gabe Dean overrated?

Gabe Dean....155 wins- 6 losses. 2 NCAA national titles, took 2nd as a freshman to Ed Ruth and is in the finals for the 4th time again tonight....got it.

If he gets upset tonight against a very game Bo nickel he will STILL not be overrated.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, wildcat2002 said:

"I think.Dean is overrated a bit and the press protects some of its heroes images but its all good -chris myers

Let me get this straight. The guy who brags about a 4x undefeated ky champ, best 220 of all time, best ever from cinncinati area, best ever from ky, strongest heavy in the ncaa, who is a 21.5 year old "freshman" with a losing record,(14-15) is calling Gabe Dean overrated?

Gabe Dean....155 wins- 6 losses. 2 NCAA national titles, took 2nd as a freshman to Ed Ruth and is in the finals for the 4th time again tonight....got it.

If he gets upset tonight against a very game Bo nickel he will STILL not be overrated.

Dean was 3rd that year but bravo on all else!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nkawtg said:

Gabe Dean will slow it down and win a boring match that won't be as close as the score indicates. 

Like i said BO is more than game !

2 minutes ago, tja said:

Like i said BO is more than game !

Great match!  I was wrong. It was close but Bo deserves it for sure. 

• Upvote 1

AUSTIN LOSES TO.KROELLS A NOW.3 x AA   keeping it a 1 point.match till the 3rd Kroells techs a nat ranked now AA in.dejournette rhe next day.

AUSTIN.LOSES TO.TOP 20 ranked crawford by 1 Crawford beats Top 10 ranked butler by far worse shortly after .

You tell me.whos improving and.heading upwards .

Like I said Dean was a bit overrated paericularly when idiots acted as if he could beat JDen.

IMAR PROVED TO.BE VULNERABLE AS I.KNEW already Daniel lewis had him stuck early this yr and.Martinez was dead on his.feet gassed the whole ,3rd .

HALL WAS HALLa battle between.two kids whos parents did.everything possible to .create two superstar wrestlers mark did look undersised but Bo always makes everyone.look small they have split matches im sure we see them.again congrats to Mark and.his family they have always been.great to us .Bo was always my favorite wrestler even when.he was beating my kids he and.mick are both talented and.great hardworking young men.

Great accomplishment by mark .makes it funny when I think how idiots bashed hall and his dad on this forum

• Downvote 2

Dean loses like I said !

IMAR should have lost to Daniel Lewis early this yr he was stuck.Marrinez was gassed the whole 3rd period he was easy pickings at that point.

TIGERS LOSE TWO FINALISTS BRING BACK 6 of 8 from this yr and.another who was out I predict another good yr for Mizzou and a better one for ATM.

And that there will still plenty of a holes talking smack as he does better and.better lol

And if you think anyone.coming in.can do better lol keep dreaming 

The thought that  he is to small is a bit confusing to me he only needs to keep adjusting as he has and those who beat him previously he will continue to.catch up on and surpass its the freshman learning curve but dont worry I do not expect any haters to give him the same.benifit of the doubt they do others even though his performances show it.

speaking of haters wow a former 2x ohio state champ and AA stuck then teched right before my eyes hahah

Screenshot_2017-03-19-12-59-19.png

• Downvote 1