Sign in to follow this  
Nike Man

David Carr

David Carr does it again! Now a 4xState Champ! 1xKY State Champ and 3xOH State Champ! Still has his senior season to go. Congrats to David and the whole Carr family. #WCFAMILY

• Upvote 4

Avenges a loss and looks good doing it nice 7-1 victory.. Now just waiting for the commitment to Ohio State 

Not sure when the commitment will be, but I definitely think it will be to tOSU. I tried to sell him on my Hawkeyes, but no chance of that. Haha! 

It was interesting in the post finals interview with his Dad when asked about Iowa State he didnt really bite but mentioned three schools Ohio State Penn State and Oklahoma State but i forsure wouldn't write off ISU...

David Carr wins a Fargo freestyle title!! It will be very interesting to see where he decides to continue his college career. Congrats to him and the whole Carr family. Awesome people!

David Carr makes his college decision live on Flo at 1:30 est. Who will it be, tOSU, Okie State, ISU, Cornell, or Nebraska? I've got my money on tOSU. Thoughts?

David Carr is competing in his final State Tournament. He had a great start for his “drive for 5” State Championships with a pin first round today. Just 3 more wins to complete an amazing feat. Best of luck to him! Go get em David!

• Upvote 1

I think he will major his way through.  With Mattox at 160 and Connor Brady hurt I don't think anyone else will hang with him.  IMO Freshman Paddy Gallagher has the best shot if he can get past NR Jake Marsh in the Semifinals. 

Semi finals under way. 106 and 113 has already been settled. Just a few more to matches to go before David steps on the mat. Let’s go David Carr!!

David Carr wins by tech fall again in the semis!! One win away from capping off an amazing high school career. Even if tomorrow doesn’t work out, he’s got 4 titles in 2 states. Outstanding. A win tomorrow though, will put him among some very elite company. Best of luck David Carr. Love the Carr family!