Sign in to follow this  
DMATTINGLY

congratulations Zeke

Just wanted to say congratulations to Zeke on his 1st High school state championship! I also want thank the Escalara family for the class they showed. Erica chatting with my wife on Facebook before the match, truly excited for both our boys making the state finals. Richard always having a smile, or words of encouragement when we talk. If my son had to lose, I'm truly grateful it was to a great young man, being raised by humble, and, classy parents! Proud of both our boys, and I can't wait to see what next year brings! 

• Upvote 5

I talked with Preston several times over the weekend, from what I saw , you guys are doing a fantastic job with him. So pleased to hear he was just a sophomore. Happy to see such great families representing our sport.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DMATTINGLY said:

Just wanted to say congratulations to Zeke on his 1st High school state championship! I also want thank the Escalara family for the class they showed. Erica chatting with my wife on Facebook before the match, truly excited for both our boys making the state finals. Richard always having a smile, or words of encouragement when we talk. If my son had to lose, I'm truly grateful it was to a great young man, being raised by humble, and, classy parents! Proud of both our boys, and I can't wait to see what next year brings! 

Thank you very much for the kind words Darren.  You and Amanda are doing a great job with your kiddos.  As always, it's a double edge sword when our boys wrestle each other because someone has to lose.  Your friendship is a blessing.  

• Upvote 1