Sign in to follow this  
REscalera

Live Stream

I don't see anything on KHSAA website and I highly doubt Flo would be doing anything. I know they've put out videos of the finals in the past but I don't recall live streaming. Would love if they had it though. 

If a parent wants to stream there kids match on a personal account i don't think thete is anything that stops them..

So. Rule 10-1-2 in the NFHSA book states that "Video recording is authorized unless prohibited by the state high school association". There is no explicit rule about 'streaming' but I'd imagine they are applying that there as well. They have allowed it all year to my knowledge, would be weird to not at the big stage but if they say no then the actual answer is no, it's not allowed. 

44 minutes ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

I'm going to stream it. Got you all. Periscope is now Connected to the twitter the account @bigbluetheory . Periscope is same account. 

Thanks.  I'll keep my eye on it for the livestream.

On 2/17/2017 at 5:57 PM, ukpridewrestler11 said:

Going live in about 5 minutes on periscope. @bigbluetheory for Bryce and Trent match

I want to thank you for doing this. I usually am able to go down for state but couldn't this year. I actually asked KHSAA if they were going to do a live broadcast and they said no, only highlights afterwards. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, tccx-14 said:

I want to thank you for doing this. I usually am able to go down for state but couldn't this year. I actually asked KHSAA if they were going to do a live broadcast and they said no, only highlights afterwards. 

Agreed. 

Much appreciated!