Sign in to follow this  
Nolans Dad

Stalling Camp LOL

12 minutes ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

That guy looks like Marcus Hoehn, the former Mizzou wrestler and Union County coach. Hilarious video, thanks for sharing:lol:

Edit: I actually think that is Marcus

It's Marcus he was posting about it on Facebook when the video came out

Greg Warren former Missouri State Champ, now well known Comedian. Flute Man Greg "Hit'em with your flute Greg, Flute your Flute Greg"

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, RTRBURN said:

Greg Warren former Missouri State Champ, now well known Comedian. Flute Man Greg "Hit'em with your flute Greg, Flute your Flute Greg"

Haha literally heard this earlier in the week on The Best of Bob and Tom. He mentions wrestling quite a bit in his routines. Definitely worth a listen. 

Just signed up the whole team! Who needs Jeff Jordan or JRob? Dan Gable who? Who needs to attack when you can be passive. This is the camp of the truly innovative conservatives! We are starting de-conditioning immediately. :D

I started watching this and began to laugh. Then I suddenly started thinking that we may have wrestled a few teams who attended this camp. I was told that this was the Kentucky way of wrestling, do nothing until you can lockup a throw attempt for the crowd. Once I came to grips with it all I began to laugh again. Man I wish I had someone who could play the flute on our team, the woodwind type for those that went there and you know who you are. You should be ashamed of yourself.

• Downvote 1