Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

2017 Ranger Report

That is pretty good stuff.  With the exception of 1 wrestler, every favorite made it to the finals.  Ranger certainly has a feel for the pulse of KY wrestling. 

could Smith end up being one of the leading candidates of, "Best wrestler not to win a title?"  It has been elusive so far.  

He could join another Nky wrestler Daniel Thunerman in this category.  

Lets hope not. 

No he will WIN.The best wrestler not to win a state title = Brandon Reed one of only 2 ever KY greco AAs and one of the few KY AAs period and he doesn't get a single state title ?Frankrone gets injured one yr and Reed moves or whatever the next ? A lot of post season chatter about Reed doing some nat tournaments it will be interesting to see if his time away from HS has helped or harmed him.

I really don't understand people pushing for the post tournament report, the more that I think about it. Like the tournament is already over, it reported itself. His predictions are right there, and we can all draw the lines ourselves. But I guess by the same notion, Ranger and Dutch are trusted voices of wisdom in our community. 

2 minutes ago, 385 said:

I really don't understand people pushing for the post tournament report, the more that I think about it. Like the tournament is already over, it reported itself. His predictions are right there, and we can all draw the lines ourselves. But I guess by the same notion, Ranger and Dutch are trusted voices of wisdom in our community. 

Just something to read and he does a great job with stats and post tournament write ups.. Same reason people like to read the post tournament articles in the newspapers around the state except these guys actually know the sport unlike most doing the news articles..

Ha ha. Sorry all. We have just been overwhelmed with national event training,  catching up with the real jobs, and spending time with the family. The report is close just needs a few finishing touches. I will try to post early early preseason rankings in the next day or so just to get something out there.