Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

2017 Ranger Report

14 minutes ago, Ranger123 said:

Good question. Something happened in the final rankings and that drove the report. I may have made a copy error. Had to be my mistake. 

It's all good, friend.

Just busting some chops.

4 minutes ago, Josh_Claywell said:

It's all good, friend.

Just busting some chops.

Well not all good because he deserves his due, but luckily it doesn't really matter in the grand scheme of things. 

On 2/17/2017 at 7:56 PM, TECHnWIN said:

I graduated with a state title, and made you look stupid so many times lol but you continue to jab me. Might want to check your results. TRUST ME I COULDVE AND WOULDVE HELD MINE OWN AT 145 LAST YEAR, AS WOULD ANGEL. NOW GET OFF OF ME AND FOCUS ON KIDS THAT ARE STILL IN HIGHSCHOOL AND SEARCHING FOR A TITLE, SUCH AS YOUR OWN!. LETS GO YENTER, LAMPE AND REST OF CREW! HE WILL BREAK

HA HA. Good try. You lose. 

9 hours ago, Ranger123 said:

So now you get to stand on my side of the fence from last year and act the same way i did, at 18 lmao

6 hours ago, TECHnWIN said:

So now you get to stand on my side of the fence from last year and act the same way i did, at 18 lmao

Not even close. You make this a personal issue by addressing your problem with me toward my kid. You get all crazy about rankings that mean nothing and take it as an attack on you.  Believe it or not my goal is to make them as close to perfectly correct as possible.

Pretend like you are laughing all you want. Facts are facts. if that moore kid sucks where does that put you?

44 minutes ago, Ranger123 said:

Not even close. You make this a personal issue by addressing your problem with me toward my kid. You get all crazy about rankings that mean nothing and take it as an attack on you.  Believe it or not my goal is to make them as close to perfectly correct as possible.

Pretend like you are laughing all you want. Facts are facts. if that moore kid sucks where does that put you?

Well up until last night, he hadnt done what i did. Well really still didnt, weight classes are not even comparable. Im just saying your first thing you could think to do was get on here and laugh at me because i was wrong for once, infact not even wrong i said he would. You are bickering back and forth with me, but im the child lol haha

1 hour ago, TECHnWIN said:

Well up until last night, he hadnt done what i did. Well really still didnt, weight classes are not even comparable. Im just saying your first thing you could think to do was get on here and laugh at me because i was wrong for once, infact not even wrong i said he would. You are bickering back and forth with me, but im the child lol haha

Whatever. Always some excuse. You started the comparison long ago. You or "your roommate" joked that he sucks. Lay out the facts. State results are more than comparable. Oh wait. How many flo placements?  Goose egg. How many Fargo?  goose egg again. 

5 hours ago, Ranger123 said:

Whatever. Always some excuse. You started the comparison long ago. You or "your roommate" joked that he sucks. Lay out the facts. State results are more than comparable. Oh wait. How many flo placements?  Goose egg. How many Fargo?  goose egg again. 

You know what nevermind your right, this isnt about Ryan,  so lets compare apples to apples. What about your results as a wrestler Mr. RANGER?

Im sorry i guess you got confused sir i asked for your results? 

That's right. Change the subject when you realize you have lost. 

But to your point I never said you suck. Contrary to your warped sense of reality ranking you below your expectations is not the same. 

So I will ask again. If the state champ, flo and Fargo AA sucks, what category do you fall into?

i will admit, relative to my kid I was not very good. No problem at all admitting that. You have never heard me claim to be anything different. 

On 2/16/2017 at 1:57 PM, Ranger123 said:

Point I forgot to add...

IF Sheffer is able to pull off his 4th title I hope it is recognized. Winning one is hard enough, but it blows my mind that we can't take 1 minute to recognize what some of these kids are accomplishing. We already missed the window for kids like Brock and Austin. Now that it seems the KYWCA is making ground with the KHSAA maybe this is another area we can take a step forward. 

Both got MOW for it , I would bet the bank Trent would of got it had he beat Bryce . 

40 minutes ago, Ranger123 said:

That's right. Change the subject when you realize you have lost. 

But to your point I never said you suck. Contrary to your warped sense of reality ranking you below your expectations is not the same. 

So I will ask again. If the state champ, flo and Fargo AA sucks, what category do you fall into?

i will admit, relative to my kid I was not very good. No problem at all admitting that. You have never heard me claim to be anything different. 

Ill cut down to 135 thats as low as i could possibly get and ill wrestle ryan, we can bet whatever u want to bet ill win? That sound better buddy?

• Downvote 8

1 hour ago, Standingswitch119 said:

I normally like to watch conversations and generally get info from this forum, but I now feel the need to sign up and post when I normally wouldn't.  i have reviewed the old posts related to this feud and from what I see, Tech, you generally have a problem with Ranger because you feel that he slighted you in some of his reports.  I have looked at them and they don't seem to be directed at you specifically, rather you seem to think that everyone is out to get you. I have news for you bud, not everybody thinks about you as much as you think about yourself. Ranger calls things how he sees them, throughout the season and after, with his rankings and reports. You have a problem with him and you bad mouthed his kid - who is good - for no reason. You literally said "He will break" and cheered for his competition. So it's no wonder he got fired up. Ryan is a stud, and he showed it this weekend.  Ranger may not have won state as you did, but if I fall correctly, he placed 3rd while SEVERELY sick with the flu against some super tough competition. On top of that, he is, from everything I have seen, a great coach of young wrestlers.  Instead of getting heated with him over petty issues, why don't you recognize the time and effort that he puts in giving us periodic rankings and let his kid be. He will likely be a 2 time state champ, which you weren't, so keep him out of it. You wrestled tough and had a good high school career. Don't spoil it by being a jackass on the forum that a lot of people read. Focus on you college career and help bring some honor to KY at the next level, but leave these HS kids alone over your petty beefs. Good luck to you and wrestle hard.

MOORE IS A STATE CHAMP FLO PLACER FARGO PLACER .REGARDLESS OF WHO LIKES IT HE HAS MORE WRESTLING CRED THAN ANYONE.IN THE STATE AND HAS DONE WHAT VERY VERY VERY FEW HAVE MANAGED IN.THE STATE OF KY .Might actually be a group of 2 to ever make a podium in.those three events .

Cornett or Scheffer cannot even claim.that much wrestling swag and techwin.the group of ky wrestlers to ever make.the podium at Fargo is under 10 and it didnt include you or many many many more with far more titles and wins.than.you .I was a fan of yours but after High school other than rooting for your actaul brothers I cannot.understand going after young Moore especially when.he has done.so much more than you in.the sport and.still has his best yr left.Good luck to you both the world outside High School wrestling is very unforgiving hiding your fears about the next level by looking in on.the past and attacking old foes is a sign.of weakness be strong and go after the next level because one day the kids your are bashing will be your level or above it and your words will be brought back upon you.

Edited by Achilles
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Achilles said:

How about Ruber !!!real wrestling enthusiast in the know called it a couple months back lol.

Absolutely. Back to more important things. Ruber is a tank and wrestled his tail off this season. 

Very impressive didnt let a loss he probably should have won at reg effect him.and from what I saw battled hard all year and while he may be a football guy he hung In Improved his game.and.proved he was a wrestling guy as well and a very good one.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:09 PM, Ranger123 said:

Out of bounds.  If you want to get on Ranger 123 that fine but keep his kid out of it. 

On 2/16/2017 at 11:11 PM, Ranger123 said:

After hours and hours of researching and typing and talking and multiple reviews, it is done.  Enjoy.  Hope everyone travels safely to Lexington and we have a great weekend of wrestling.

2017_Ranger_Report.pdf

Where is that follow up Ranger!