Sign in to follow this  
Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2016/2017 - FEBRUARY 14

Happy Valentines Day!  And our treat to you is the final rankings for 2016-2017 before the state tournament.  As we all say, these are just for context and discussion, and the kids will earn the medals on the mat at the Horse Park this weekend.

The big write-up is in process and hope to get it out at some point tomorrow.

Rankings_16_17_0214.pdf

32 minutes ago, Usawresstling said:

Not that its super important but you have kairus Washington listed as a senior but i believe he is a junior thanks again to ranger for the hard work put into these rankings 

You are correct. We will fix it going forward. Thanks

1 hour ago, Usawresstling said:

Not that its super important but you have kairus Washington listed as a senior but i believe he is a junior 

OH MY GOSH RANGER IS WRONG.  What is the world coming to?  Dogs and cats are going to get along. The sky is falling.  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:ph34r:

1 minute ago, Funky said:

Not trying to be disrespectful but I don't know how you can rank Jackson over bowers, the match ended because bowers ran out of injury time, you don't know how the math would of ended

Either way a victory is a victory although we will never know how the match wouldve ended up had that not happened but the fact is that it did and jackson is the region champ not bowers not trying to be rude just realistic

• Upvote 1

Ranger... I can't take it any longer!  I need your report, it's sad that I've come to depend on it leading up to the state tournament lol.  Foot tapping...... #requiredreading