Sign in to follow this  
supernat

Random Draw Table is out

9 minutes ago, Washedupwrestler said:

160 top is smith blanton branch and carillo

Wow, I was just going through things quickly. Lots of firepower right there. 

22 hours ago, supernat said:

145-Oxford/Roberts on the bottom-Henley/Vasquez qtrs with Hanson also up top.

145 Looks about as even as a random draw can look.  

Possible quarter final matches

#4 Henley vs. #2 Hanson

#11 Duke with some luck  vs. #5 Vasquez/ #8 Lawrance

Bottom

#1 Roberts vs. #7 McManus/ #9 Gamble 

#6 Roland vs. #3 Oxford

1 hour ago, HawkeyeX125 said:

Looks like another year to say why the state tournament needs seeding to happen.

Enough with the random draw. It makes zero sense and is unfair to the athletes 

• Upvote 2

I personally don't mind the random draw.  The excitment behind it leaves us eagerly awaiting the seeds like Ralphie in Christmas Story waiting with great anticipation the next Ovaltine message.  Some work out like 145 some leave us yelling for a new system like 138.  Either way, good luck to all. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, REscalera said:

I personally don't mind the random draw.  The excitment behind it leaves us eagerly awaiting the seeds like Ralphie in Christmas Story waiting with great anticipation the next Ovaltine message.  Some work out like 145 some leave us yelling for a new system like 138.  Either way, good luck to all. 

Serious question... How do you not care about seeding the state tournament but insist that the regional tournaments are seeded all the way out.  It seems to me you're contradicting yourself.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Serious question... How do you not care about seeding the state tournament but insist that the regional tournaments are seeded all the way out.  It seems to me you're contradicting yourself.

My my Zeus!  You must have little man syndrome or something.  Always out looking for a verbal fight.  Please find  where I stated or as you put it insisted that regional tournaments be seeded all the way through.  Once you find that, come back my way sweetie. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Chris Duke said:

145 Looks about as even as a random draw can look.  

Possible quarter final matches

#4 Henley vs. #2 Hanson

#11 Duke with some luck  vs. #5 Vazquez/ #8 Lawrance

Bottom

#1 Roberts vs. #7 McManus/ #9 Gamble 

#6 Roland vs. #3 Oxford

Congrats to Noah!!!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, REscalera said:

My my Zeus!  You must have little man syndrome or something.  Always out looking for a verbal fight.  Please find  where I stated or as you put it insisted that regional tournaments be seeded all the way through.  Once you find that, come back my way sweetie. 

Not looking for a fight, just a clarification of your opinion because it seems to be ambiguous.  You quoted me first, criticizing me for "complaining" when I stated my opinion about seeding the regional tournaments.  You could have just moved on or stated yours about the topic instead of criticizing others for voicing theirs, in this case one that Coach Teater himself said that many coaches agree with me about.  Meanwhile I have stayed on topic and haven't descended to condescending statements such as "little man syndrome" or "sweetie," a better indication of someone looking for a fight in my opinion.

You are correct in that you didn't "insist" specifically that regional tournaments should be seeded all the way through, but you did give "kudos to all the coaches that dedicate their time to our boys and girls and spent the extra time to seed all the way through."  If I misinterpreted that statement to mean that you think they should be seeded all the way out then I apologize, and mean it.  Since we're several posts into this topic now... what is your position on seeding the regional tournaments all the way out?

• Upvote 1