Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2016/2017 - FEBRUARY 9

The rankings are great to get people talking. While I may not always agree, I love seeing kids that out wrestle their individual rankings and beat the boys they "shouldn't". Great job to all of the underdogs! I am your biggest fan. RESPECT!!!

• Upvote 2

On Friday, February 10, 2017 at 1:52 PM, Statetitlebound said:

Good thing paper doesn't wrestle bc these rankings are crap! 

22 hours ago, tja said:

Almost as trash as making up an account to bash a kid then blame it on your roommate/college teammate..

Hey mr. That. Was the true story, how about you not hide behind a name. It was infact my roomate who thought it would be funny. Lets get something straight, saying a kid sucks, is not illegal nothing wrong with it, haters said that about me all the time.i didnt say it, but i will say this, what a real baby it takes as a grown man to call the police over such a comment. Get better or dont, its a dam public high school wrestling forum. People made a screen name about me last year saying awful things about me and how i would never beat trent Johnson,  well howd that work? What happened? 

Dont callme out when you infact dont know shit about that night. My roomate says he will get on here and let you know it was him if you really need it. Look  my career in ky was pretty successful, its done, this subject was over so let it be, no need to bring that buisness up. Would sure like to know who you are

AJ Bindner

• Downvote 2

You mean you will log in on your other account and disrespect one of the better wrestlers in the state just because you dont like his dad sure you are 100 %correct not illegal just classless and the same way hecklers where called out for disrespecting you by me and others you or your "roommate" will inevitably get called out..

• Upvote 1

Roommate or you either way its ignorant and classless and the "well they did it to me and i proved them wrong" is not justification.. There is no need to take digs at a kid because you dont like his dad you proved your point and rank in dramatic fashion why not leave it at that ?

6 minutes ago, tja said:

Roommate or you either way its ignorant and classless and the "well they did it to me and i proved them wrong" is not justification.. There is no need to take digs at a kid because you dont like his dad you proved your point and rank in dramatic fashion why not leave it at that ?

Im just saying dont call me a lier until you know the whole story.. ill flat out say Whats on my mind. That should be clear by now. I have no need to lie about my roomate making a comment. Your right i did prove my point. Multiple times.

• Downvote 1

Just let it go guys. Last word was put in. Be the bigger guy tja and lets get ready for stae. No need to flood the forums with nonsense. Lets get to talking about possible contenders at each weight and who's beeen flying under the radar so far...

9 minutes ago, Washedupwrestler said:

Just let it go guys. Last word was put in. Be the bigger guy tja and lets get ready for stae. No need to flood the forums with nonsense. Lets get to talking about possible contenders at each weight and who's beeen flying under the radar so far...

Amen. Saint x has a serious shot at a team title this year imo

• Upvote 2