Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2016/2017 - FEBRUARY 9

We tried to dig into the region brackets and figure out the right weights for each kid and which kids are competing in the post season.  Obviously, there are some noticeable changes as some kids are not competing.  This has been the craziest year I have ever seen for kids moving up, down, and all around in weight classes.  Made it really hard to keep kids in the right spot and tended to create so weird results that made some kids really hard to rank.  Anyway, here is an update for the regionals the next two days.  Then Dutch and I will crank through the results and push out a state update.  Last 10 days!!!

Rankings_16_17_0209.pdf

1 hour ago, Statetitlebound said:

Good thing paper doesn't wrestle bc these rankings are crap! 

Just out do them kid. Their opinons just like a wholes everyone has them and most of them stink, if your the best, show it.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Statetitlebound said:

Where do you think the rankings need to changed at? What wrestlers aren't as highly ranked as you think they should be? Give examples.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ranger123 said:

If only Region 3 and 8 didn't have secret brackets

Such a joke. You would think that those in charge would do everything possible to pull region 3 out of the depths it has sunk too. 

Such as listing the tournament on track as being wrestled today and tomorrow, only for some (me) to drive an hour away to find out that it is only being wrestled on Saturday. Jesus Christ

3 hours ago, ukpridewrestler11 said:

Where do you think the rankings need to changed at? What wrestlers aren't as highly ranked as you think they should be? Give examples.

Cundiff @ Dixie in 195. Beat 14 Lonkard and #7 Varble twice last weekend. Kid should be top 10. Also Washington from Dixie was 3 seconds away from pinning Jones at 285. Kid was on his back and dead.

6 hours ago, Statetitlebound said:

Really coach?  WOW. Now I know how you really feel. I will remember that down the road. 

1 minute ago, Ranger123 said:

Really coach?  WOW. Now I know how you really feel. I will remember that down the road. 

Uh oh Statetitlebound.....looks like the Ranger knows who you is... You are the weakest link..... Goodbye!

1 hour ago, colonel_red said:

Cundiff @ Dixie in 195. Beat 14 Lonkard and #7 Varble twice last weekend. Kid should be top 10. Also Washington from Dixie was 3 seconds away from pinning Jones at 285. Kid was on his back and dead.

Oh where do we start here. I understand you want to cheer for your kid and see his name as high as possible. But I will repeat myself again. Don't forget the losses. Yes a very good weekend at the mustang finishing 3rd. Big wins over varble. But those wins don't erase the 2 losses to Seeney or the 2 losses to Bailey or the loss to Lonkard. It's the total body of work. And yes Washington is tough. That's why he is ranked #3. If you want to have him #1 then create a thread and start your own rankings and you can base it on almost beating someone. 

8 minutes ago, Ranger123 said:

Oh where do we start here. I understand you want to cheer for your kid and see his name as high as possible. But I will repeat myself again. Don't forget the losses. Yes a very good weekend at the mustang finishing 3rd. Big wins over varble. But those wins don't erase the 2 losses to Seeney or the 2 losses to Bailey or the loss to Lonkard. It's the total body of work. And yes Washington is tough. That's why he is ranked #3. If you want to have him #1 then create a thread and start your own rankings and you can base it on almost beating someone. 

195 is close. Cundiff is wrestling the hottest recently. Beat Baily 15-1 two weeks ago and Lonkard last week. As for cheering for my kid, I've already seen one son bring home the gold twice and with some hard work will see the other in next couple years. 

48 minutes ago, Nike Man said:

Uh oh Statetitlebound.....looks like the Ranger knows who you is... You are the weakest link..... Goodbye!

You can say goodbye to statetitlebound but unfortunately you will see him tomorrow at your region.   It is hilarious that a high school coach would make up a screen name just to talk trash.  I figured it was just a high school kid mad he wasn't ranked higher. Come to find out it is a coach you know well.  Classic!!!

• Upvote 4

That kid that is ranked 22 Noah Kirkman from Owensboro at 113 has pinned the ranked the kid that is ranked 17 Derek Ringlen from doss in the 2ND period at Fort Knox shouldn't he be above him in rankings 

2 hours ago, Nike Man said:

Too funny!!

10 hours ago, Statetitlebound said:

Almost as trash as making up an account to bash a kid then blame it on your roommate/college teammate..

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

But not as bad as making two accounts to play them off each other when arguing with people!  I still can't get over that lol

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Statetitlebound said:

Public forums are the best.. lol

• Upvote 1