Sign in to follow this  
coachteater

Youth Region 4- Jan 22nd @LCA

I just need names, ages, and weights. 

There will be no weigh in at tournament,  but if  a wrestlers weight is questioned by an opposing coach, they will need to weigh and be within a "reasonable" amount of the weight I was given. If said wrestler is beyond a reasonable amount, thst wrestler will be disqualified for this event, but still qualifiedfor youth state. 

Example - if you send in a weight of 60 lbs, but it is questioned and saud wrestler is actually 66 lbs, that is unacceptable.  

There is no reason to not be within a couple lbs of weight. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, LexWrestling said:

I'm hoping "16 Wrestler Brackets" is a typo.  We don't have enough kids in the region for 16 man brackets for youth, its not feasible and will be difficult for you to manage.   

No 16 man brackets. We will run 8 man and Round Robin for smaller groups

• Upvote 1

Hey coach I have a daughter in youth one in middle school... Do you know when and where and what time youth state weigh ins will be? Also if a wrestler shows up for youth regions can they forfit and still go to state like last year? Or do they have to wrestle?

1 hour ago, Nolans Dad said:

Hey coach I have a daughter in youth one in middle school... Do you know when and where and what time youth state weigh ins will be? Also if a wrestler shows up for youth regions can they forfit and still go to state like last year? Or do they have to wrestle?

Weigh in for state is open on Fri and sat in Louisville,  the flyer is posted in a different thread.