Ranger123

Kentuckywrestling.com HS Rankings 2016/2017 - JANUARY 3

On Friday, January 13, 2017 at 11:49 AM, DrBaker said:

Looks like Ray Karl Inving is back to throw a wrench in the 195 lb class. 

Ray took 3-0 lose to Johnson central at section duals today

1 hour ago, Washedupwrestler said:

Has there been any results for johnson central? They post nothing and dont use track wrestling at all. Not sure if they have the internet out there or not lol

Johnson cent in finals with madison central. 

Mont co takes 3rd over tc by criteria 

10 hours ago, DrBaker said:

Johnson Centrals big boys are gonna surprise some people. 

Considering their big boys from 152 - 285 are all ranked in the top ten I don't think anyone will be to surprised.  :D

1 hour ago, Washedupwrestler said:

Is blanton dropping to 52 or staying at 60? Heard their whole lineup was planing on makeling a drop.

I doubt he's dropping , weighted 161.5 yesterday 

16 hours ago, DrBaker said:

I'm talking about them all making the semis at state. I saying top 6. 

JC has a kid at 182 that won MS state last year that's not in the starting lineup becuse there upper weights are so stacked right now. 

20 hours ago, GranbyMaster said:

When will the new rankings be out? Not trying to rush you or anything, i'm just curious to see if there is any shake ups in the rankings.

We had an update almost ready Thursday night, then I got busy and didn't get it finished and posted. With all the big matchups this past weekend we need to do a quick review. Hope to post an update by the end of the week. 

How do you think the 106 weight class is going for Fairdale they haven't been updated yet but he beat the desales kid in front of him. Do you think he has a chance at state looking at all of his tournaments I'm pretty sure he is 21-12.  Second year wrestler

Anybody can place if they put the hard work in. Tell him not to worry about whos ahead of him and where his wins and losses come from. You bust ass at practice and give your heart at tournaments. If he wants it all he has to do is motivate himself and set goals. At 106 theres alot of possibilities. But yes i believe if a kid wants something enough and drives himself everyday top 8 is a possibility for anyone. He may not be a state champ but placement can be in his future if hes willing to go the extra mile. Please take this as encouragement.

• Upvote 2

Some of you must really like wasting your time with commenting on these rankings about who does what and why someone should be ranked where, THEY ARE RANGERS OPINONS. If your the best, you will prevail in Feb, nothing you post will change the rankings from ranger, just do your own rankings or your wrestlers and rank them #1 if you want to, because ifyou arnt etc or nothern ky, you wont be ranked where u should. Rant done. Have a great day :):):) 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, TECHnWIN said:

Some of you must really like wasting your time with commenting on these rankings about who does what and why someone should be ranked where, THEY ARE RANGERS OPINONS. If your the best, you will prevail in Feb, nothing you post will change the rankings from ranger, just do your own rankings or your wrestlers and rank them #1 if you want to, because ifyou arnt etc or nothern ky, you wont be ranked where u should. Rant done. Have a great day :):):) 

It "arnt" so much pro ETC/N Ky as much as I am anti Fern Creek (never liked that Hitchings guy, right Mark?) and at ETC we are required to hate anyone not in the club.