Sign in to follow this  
wildcat2002

KY wrestling at Midlands and Scuffle

1 hour ago, wildcat2002 said:

"He's not quite 6 foot The Same Height Exactly As His Father LOL He Is Bigger Boned with potential to be much bigger he was 274 before summer classes started a bit to heavy to wrestle but exactly where he needed be to put on real quality mass he's about 266 now ."

http://www.missouriwrestling.com/community/threads/mizzou-recruiting.19423/page-3#post-177048

what does he weigh again?

I actually think you are a bit touched in the head your obsession with us is odd and deviant at best .

You stated NB told you he was 260 something now lol your posting a thread from July you ignorant buffoon he did weigh 266 then now he is is in the upper 240s. 

And you asked where was his win over a NCAA qualifier or ranked guy last yr 

Read my previous post hahahahah.

You will never win any one over or make a single person. Doubt Austin or his ability they saw how dominant he was and the best teams in the state not only lost by his efforts but half of them simply forfeited .lol So dominant his first match ever in KY High School his first ever Was a Forfeit .

And he brought more attention to this state for thisbsport and had higher quality wins than anyone before and most likely after him .

Good luck trying to tarnish his amount of gold .

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

OTTO AND WILDCAT .PER YOUR ATTEMPT TO KNOCK MY COMMENT ABOUT THE DEPTH OF THE CLASSES AT MIDLANDS AND SCUFFLE AND TO REPLY TO YOUR COMMENT OTTO THAT THE HEAVIES WE'RE MUCH TOUGHER AT MIDLANDS .PLEASE NOTE THE NEW FLO RANKINGS .

KROELLS 5,Kasper 8,Schafer 9 ,Butler 10Johnson 11,Miller 12,Dejournette 13,obviously not the highest ranked guy there but ranked high nonetheless.Vollaro 15,and others of note and might have missed 1 ranked guy.all at scuffle .A 15 ranked guy in the nation dnp top 8 .sounds tough and deep to me .

I believe with Medberry out my original statement about the depth at Scuffle is more than true and your attempts to knock debase and belittle Me and mine is pretty obvious to us all .

OTTO you are undone as a lying IDIOT AND WILDCAT WELL YOUR JUST A #N NOBODY WANNABEE.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Austin really turned it up in the 3rd period and imo had that guy pinned in the conso quarters.  Hoping he continues to excel and is a NCAA qualifier this year. That be a huge accomplishment for a RS Fresh HVYW.

Did Boston get injured during a match and forfeit?

1 hour ago, CradleKY said:

Boston was highest seeded KY kid at Scuffle at 8. Pretty solid considering the field: 5, 9, 10, 11, 16, 19 per Intermat. He had a tech in 1st rd before dropping a 5-4 dec. in round 2. Followed that with a 17 sec pin. No details on the med FF. He had best showing of KY guys, going 3-2, one match away from placing. Both losses were to guys who placed, 4th and 5th. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, CradleKY said:

Austin really turned it up in the 3rd period and imo had that guy pinned in the conso quarters.  Hoping he continues to excel and is a NCAA qualifier this year. That be a huge accomplishment for a RS Fresh HVYW.

A big match in a big tournament and against a Conference rival ncaa qualifier who was ranked top 20 this yr .but more important his team was trailing up to that point his coaches pushing for the md and the pin to help them move up a spot which they did .Looked like a pin to me as well.Tough tournament he had 3 ot matches and some byes .A tough year on a very tough schedule on a power 5 team but a bright spot for sure in the midst of some trying to knock him .All good .

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

55 minutes ago, coffeesgood said:

Nathan had matburn on one of his ears and trainer and doctor called it a contagious skin condition and would not let him compete.

For real? Disappointing way to get knocked out of a tourney.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, coffeesgood said:

Nathan had matburn on one of his ears and trainer and doctor called it a contagious skin condition and would not let him compete.

lol you can't be serious.  I'm unsure how transfer rules work for NCAA wrestling, can he compete for Campbell this season or is he just wrestling unattached?